• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

FZZ

Banned
Lmao these lyrics are whack without proper context

Might as well just post "eatin Asian pussy, all I need is sweet and sour sauce"

Kaizer

Banned
Lmao these lyrics are whack without proper context

Might as well just post "eatin Asian pussy, all I need is sweet and sour sauce"

I mean........that line is still goofy/corny IN context lmao, but that's Kanye in a nutshell. The cheesiness of some of his lyrics always lender him a personable and relatable quality. I laugh with him rather than at him.

Acorn

No jigga? Boo.

^just realised how that can be misconstrued. I'm pissed if there is no jigga, not trying to make a shitty pun.

Rixxan

doing a rewatch of the full runaway video

so good

T0kzPd1.gif

Rembrandt

Banned
I refuse to believe those Swift lyrics are real. There is no context where that makes sense.

He's spoke about Taylor Swift telling him about the awards she won immediately after the Kanye incident. Those lyrics make sense but they're also really antagonistic.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
He's spoke about Taylor Swift telling him about the awards she won immediately after the Kanye incident. Those lyrics make sense but they're also really antagonistic.
Which is why it makes no sense...aren't they suppose to be making a song together and we're all buddy-buddy last year?? I know he's with the Kardashians now, but there's no need him to bring up his most major incident which ironically caused him to make his best album ever...

Rembrandt

Banned
Which is why it makes no sense...aren't they suppose to be making a song together and we're all buddy-buddy last year?? I know he's with the Kardashians now, but there's no need him to bring up his most major incident which ironically caused him to make his best album ever...

It also seems really self-aware to pull this after commenting about how the incident broughtcout more success from you both. They're both in positions where the lyrics won't damage them. The lyrics seem petty but Ye did just say he basically owns his ex's kid recently.

Should be interesting if true.

Squalor

The Last of Puff: Diddy diss album confirmed.

I knew Kanye would be mad Diddy signed his name so big on the paper.

Ashhong

The Last of Penis?

IF he has the Taylor Swift song in there, I would almost bet money he talked to Taylor about it beforehand. Dude isn't suicidal.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
so,
The album formally known as
So Help Me God
Swish
and
Waves

is now titled.....

TLOP

Dammit kanye this better be the album of forever.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
so like, if they're still recording verses...

are they really gonna try to master the album in less than two days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom