• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I will eat a digital copy of the album if it's an actual lyric.

I refuse to believe it's real.

Also, I'm so fucking tired of her. I don't want to hear about or in a Kanye album.
I can agree with that kind of tired of her too. I'm just more excited about salty tears.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
Because not everybody enjoys listening to his......shit.

Good lord i am still trying to figure it out why people can stand to listen to it. It's absolute ear assault to me and i CAN dig lots of different styles in rap, but there's a limit to that. The guy sounds like the worst version of Lil Wayne, dare i say retarded version of Wayne combined with some OG Loc. The guy has beats and that's fucking it. The other day i heard Lifestyle and i thought i was listening to a mentally challenged guy trying to sing, no offense meant or whatsoever. I hope to God that Kanye pretty much forced this guy to actually spit a decent verse, otherwise he's going to ruin the songs for me, that i am sure of.

I used to feel this way about Young Thug. But then I listened to Barter. Maybe it's not good, objectively... But it's fun.

Kaizer

Banned
I will eat a digital copy of the album if it's an actual lyric.

I refuse to believe it's real.

Also, I'm so fucking tired of her. I don't want to hear about her in a Kanye album.

Take it with a HUGE grain of salt, but looking at that guy's twitter, he said he heard the lyrics at a party back in December and didn't have the balls to record it.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
What's weird to me is if a random dude heard it at a party, why didn't those lines hit the blogs? The owner of this S80 site putting his reputation on the line for a leak is more credible to me.

I'm more inclined to beleive that nothing leaked from those sessions, though. If it did, how?

hughesta

Banned
wonder if the theory about 'act 1 act 2 act 3' referring to this being a concept album of sorts is accurate, because those lines about T Swift work if they're being used to build up a character that gets broken down over the course of the album.

otherwise oh god

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Kanye just eithered Puma

FUCK
yooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

x8Ma8Nr.png
x8Ma8Nr.png
x8Ma8Nr.png

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Fox news level graph there. LOL

The stock opened this morning down 3 bucks and has been bouncing up and down since.

Dishy

Unconfirmed Member
Fox news level graph there. LOL

The stock opened this morning down 3 bucks and has been bouncing up and down since.

Haha yeah just checked the source, actual graph doesn't look that bad but still crazy that the few words have an impact (if it wasn't some coincidence)

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Haha yeah just checked the source, actual graph doesn't look that bad but still crazy that the few words have an impact (if it wasn't some coincidence)

According to the time of those tweets the market was already closed for over an hour so that makes this even funnier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom