• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dug

Banned
so like, if they're still recording verses...

are they really gonna try to master the album in less than two days
350x700px-LL-07fd687b_9z66i.gif

This is entertaining but I'm kind of annoyed that I'll have to wait until who knows when to actually hear the album on physical/it's final state because of fuckery like this.

This is entertaining but I'm kind of annoyed that I'll have to wait until who knows when to actually hear the album on physical/it's final state because of fuckery like this.

yeah. i don't give a shit about this yeezy 3 fashion show. i was hoping feb. 11 was the surprise album release date.

but with all these shenanigans i think it will be out retail next week the latest.

Ashhong

yeah. i don't give a shit about this yeezy 3 fashion show. i was hoping feb. 11 was the surprise album release date.

but with all these shenanigans i think it will be out retail next week the latest.

Surprise album release date? It's already the announced release date. If anything it will be the day he surprises us with a delay at this point

Surprise album release date? It's already the announced release date. If anything it will be the day he surprises us with a delay at this point

oh my bad. i thought it was just the announced date for the yeezy show. the album is out on thursday? OHMAHGAWD.

edit; surprise album release date, i worded that wrong haha...y'all know what i mean.

Catvoca

Banned
I hope those Taylor lyrics are placeholder because they are terrible. I was hoping after No More Parties in L.A we'd be getting good Kanye lyrics, but if those lines are real it looks like we're getting more Yeezus caliber bars.

Why not? Young Thug is great, and he's wacky, and Barter 6 and Slime Season are awesome.

Because not everybody enjoys listening to his......shit.

Good lord i am still trying to figure it out why people can stand to listen to it. It's absolute ear assault to me and i CAN dig lots of different styles in rap, but there's a limit to that. The guy sounds like the worst version of Lil Wayne, dare i say retarded version of Wayne combined with some OG Loc. The guy has beats and that's fucking it. The other day i heard Lifestyle and i thought i was listening to a mentally challenged guy trying to sing, no offense meant or whatsoever. I hope to God that Kanye pretty much forced this guy to actually spit a decent verse, otherwise he's going to ruin the songs for me, that i am sure of.

PBY

Banned
Because not everybody enjoys listening to his......shit.

Good lord i am still trying to figure it out why people can stand to listen to it. It's absolute ear assault to me and i CAN dig lots of different styles in rap, but there's a limit to that. The guy sounds like the worst version of Lil Wayne, dare i say retarded version of Wayne combined with some OG Loc. The guy has beats and that's fucking it. The other day i heard Lifestyle and i thought i was listening to a mentally challenged guy trying to sing, no offense meant or whatsoever.

People said that about Chief Keef, and HML is fire. For the record, prime Keef was dope.

TLOP THO

People said that about Chief Keef, and HML is fire. For the record, prime Keef was dope.

TLOP THO

HML? I know very little Chief Keef.

You're right though, i am not going to hate any further on this news or more like....rumour. I'll of course listen to it and hope to be pleasantly surprised. I used to think Waka Flocka was very bad as well, then i heard him actually rapping on some old classic beats and he went in. Very much doubt this is going to happen though.

Hip Hop

HML? I know very little Chief Keef.

You're right though, i am not going to hate any further on this news or more like....rumour. I'll of course listen to it and hope to be pleasantly surprised. I used to think Waka Flocka was very bad as well, then i heard him actually rapping on some old classic beats and he went in. Very much doubt this is going to happen though.

Hold My Liquor from Yeezus, which features Chief Keef.

While we're on the subject of Flocka, this track he brought out about a month ago is great, if you haven't heard it.

https://soundcloud.com/wakaflockaflame/askcharlamagne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom