• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
crying-waterfalls.gif

I secretly love that he actually reads or gets news about KTT. Not many other artists (if any) have this sort of online following like Ye does.

Still sucks he decided to troll us about it but oh well, we technically have the album already.

Ashhong

People thought it would be out on iTunes at 11? I would think midnight. I thought a tweet previously said 11pm Central. Isn't that still an hour away?

People thought it would be out on iTunes at 11? I would think midnight. I thought a tweet previously said 11pm Central. Isn't that still an hour away?
Yeah I'm not sure why people keep saying now either. A month ago I stayed up late for a new megadeth album. I searched it by name on spotify and at 9PM PST/ 12PM EST it showed up. I really don't know why everyone said 11...again lol

Dug

Banned
Eh, don't mind the L that much. Only care about album being on Spotify now, which I'm not sure will ever happen.

Ashhong

those posters that were listening to that garbage ass stream for a lick of a leak took the biggest L in this thread imo

I FEEL THE HYPE HYPE HYPE

I can happily say that I didn't take that L. Although that was because I was busy at work. If I wasn't I would have been right there with everyone else.

This is the worst business decision. The amount of pirating must be insane. I've listened to the 30 second clips so many times. LET ME GIVE YOU MONEY YEEZY!! 😢

cbrun44

Yeah I'm not sure why people keep saying now either. A month ago I stayed up late for a new megadeth album. I searched it by name on spotify and at 9PM PST/ 12PM EST it showed up. I really don't know why everyone said 11...again lol

They update at 11 on Apple Music. The new Animal Collective album is already up. As are the rest of the releases for tomorrow.

I think it's safe to say we're not getting TLOP tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom