• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I hope y'all are drinking.
The only way to prepare yourself for the next great L

Jack-Donaghy-Pouring-Alcohol-Loop-30-Rock.gif

Chance has the best verse on this album. I can't wait for Chance 3, it's going to be so good, especially if he's got Kanye to contribute.

The album version of Facts has grown on me a crazy amount, it's now one of my favourites.

kris.

Banned
man i was gonna go to bed early tonight but you guys got me all intrigued and i feel like im gonna go to bed in 10 minutes real disappointed

Man this still isn't fucking out anywhere decent?

Tidal isn't even available where I live, so I still haven't heard a damn thing from this album.

Get yo shit together Ye

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What's going to be more disappointing, this thread in 5 minutes, or me not copping a pair of the Pirate Black Yeezys in the morning? Stay tuned

Ashhong

Yeah I am trying to appreciate it for what it is, but kind of have a hard time doing so.

Yup, that much is clear. He really loves that autotune and the rap takes a backseat on this. But even then, in general his presence lacks in several songs. It's just a shame is all, in my opinion. Take All Day for example, dope fucking beat and he raps nicely on it, I dig that. I just wish there was more of a balance on the album of the non rap tracks and you know... more tracks like All Day, Real Friends etc.

Ah well. I'll just accept it. Can't do much else.

He's kind of turning into what I imagine dre to be. He raps and inserts himself when he needs to but for the most part he plays the orchestra. There's a lack of him rapping but I can feel his presence in every second of every beat which is good enough for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom