• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

robotrock

Banned
Not at all, I just figured one week since Sunday when the album was put up on Tidal, it was stated it would be Tidal exclusive for a week, before Kanye went on the rant that it would never be on iTunes etc.

Hey honestly, this is all the logic I need. This Sunday theory is totally legit.

Sunday 2/21/2016, even the date looks right. This is it.

Brandwin

I am assuming 30 Hours has a verse or something from Andre, no? You wouldn't get him in just to sing 30 hours would you? If he has a verse, why wouldn't it be released though?

x-Lundz-x

Just sign up and cancel right away. You can still use it for the rest of the 30 days. It's pretty shitty compared to Spotify but it has TLOP so...

The final step in becoming one of us is taking that Tidal L.

You have absolutely nothing to lose, just sign up already.

OK, I guess I'm going to have to cave. I need to complete my journey and see where this ranks.

BTW, I've listened to Yeezus again and it's moved up my list.

Also, I need some more recommendations. Listened to Common (Be), pretty decent but didn't blow me away. I hear you all talk about Kendrick Lamar, is he similar to Kanye?

Owari

threads starting to lose traction due to the copious L's.

Let's just enjoy Pablo for what it is. So what if it's not MBDTF or Yeezus, it's the most radio-friendly Kanye has ever been so maybe this really is the start of a new era.

JTripper

threads starting to lose traction due to the copious L's.

Let's just enjoy Pablo for what it is. So what if it's not MBDTF or Yeezus, it's the most radio-friendly Kanye has ever been so maybe this really is the start of a new era.

Ls are the life source of this thread

EloquentM

aka Mannny
OK, I guess I'm going to have to cave. I need to complete my journey and see where this ranks.

BTW, I've listened to Yeezus again and it's moved up my list.

Also, I need some more recommendations. Listened to Common (Be), pretty decent but didn't blow me away. I hear you all talk about Kendrick Lamar, is he similar to Kanye?
Kendrick Lamar is a great MC but his production is much less flamboyant than Kanye. He's a tried and true MC unlike Kanye who is barely average at rapping and heavily relies on melodies and production. If you're going to go Kendrick start at section 80, good kid m.a.a.d city, and then to pimp a butterfly. If you still like all that go look at his other stuff before section 80. If you still wanna check out Kanye stuff look for his good Friday songs, music videos, performances (one of the greatest performers period), and mixtapes (freshman adjustment). Lots of great music for you to find.

BraXzy

Hold on, hold on, hold on
Wait a second, everybody here, I'm the ghetto Oprah
You know what that mean? You get an L! You get an L!
You get a tweet! You get a tweet! Big Tidal sub for you! Woo!

robotrock

Banned
god damn it... I'm not getting a pair am I? :( What size did you pick?

It didn't let me pick one. From what I understand, the shoes aren't actually on sale yet, despite this line thing being up. No one has been able to buy a pair from Adidas US yet. Stay hopeful.

robotrock

Banned
say whahahatttt

hopefully i get a pair for my girlfriend :(

Yeah it looks like this:

E8NgxDd.jpg

Adidas Originals has yet to tweet about these being up, so the general thought is that it's a mistake right now.

Izuna

Banned
Section.80 is incredible what the hell. It's like a Kendrick does old Kanye album.

Oh my god I recommend this to Ye fans if you haven't heard already.

Yeah it looks like this:

E8NgxDd.jpg

Adidas Originals has yet to tweet about these being up, so the general thought is that it's a mistake right now.

but...but...

There are still pairs available. Please wait and do not refresh the page. Once on the page you will be able to check if there is still availability of your size and begin to purchase. Purchase is not confirmed until you have fully completed check out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom