• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

nib95

Banned
Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT2| Deliver us serenity

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT2| I'm tryna keep my faith, but I'm looking for more

Izuna

Banned
rude, finding ways to feast while the rest of us are starving :(

tumblr_lf3hvxYe4H1qeyqjwo1_400_large.gif

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
They have to be gone by now but Adidas still tell me to wait.

3 times I've gotten to the point of 'checking inventory' only to get that error. stop playing with my emotions, damn.

x-Lundz-x

Kendrick Lamar is a great MC but his production is much less flamboyant than Kanye. He's a tried and true MC unlike Kanye who is barely average at rapping and heavily relies on melodies and production. If you're going to go Kendrick start at section 80, good kid m.a.a.d city, and then to pimp a butterfly. If you still like all that go look at his other stuff before section 80. If you still wanna check out Kanye stuff look for his good Friday songs, music videos, performances (one of the greatest performers period), and mixtapes (freshman adjustment). Lots of great music for you to find.

Awesome, I'll have to check all this out sometime this weekend.

So I caved, listening to TLoP on Tidal. Really good so far, but just finished Waves. Damn brehs.

Foshy

i've been waiting the whole fucking night in the rain only to get no yeezys in the end

went camping with two friends, we arrived at 3 pm and we were already 72-74 in the queue

we were assured there would be 80 pair

this morning at 8 am when we thought we were finally getting it they only had 70 pair for sale

fuck this shit i'm pissed off we waited 17 fucking hours for fucking nothing

Izuna

Banned
i've been waiting the whole fucking night in the rain only to get no yeezys in the end

went camping with two friends, we arrived at 3 pm and we were already 72-74 in the queue

this morning at 8 am when we thought we were finally getting it they only had 70 pair for sale

Holy shit.

Ashhong

Damn. Now that's an L. Sorry bro

Sounds like 10 people got the hook up late.
that sucks

with that said
I copped me a pair and I slept good last night.

I've been there for every Yeezy release since yeezy 1 with Nike.

i got the tan and the black yeezy nike 1s and nothing else since, until this release.

It's just part of the sneaker game man, limited releases mean its a crap shoot and you just gotta get lucky and be at the right place at the right time...or access a website at the right time.
you gotta kinda go in KNOWING you're not going to cop a pair. its the best attitude to have.

Damn bruh, that's messed up. Not cool for them to guarantee something and not deliver.

OK, I guess I'm going to have to cave. I need to complete my journey and see where this ranks.

BTW, I've listened to Yeezus again and it's moved up my list.

Also, I need some more recommendations. Listened to Common (Be), pretty decent but didn't blow me away. I hear you all talk about Kendrick Lamar, is he similar to Kanye?
Check out My Name is My Name by Pusha T. The whole album is Kanye West production but, Pusha, unlike Kanye, is a natural spitter with really strong delivery and he just glides effortlessly over Ye's beats.

Man that's fucked. Employees probably scraped off the top.

Anth0ny

brutal

that's the sneaker game =/

Man that's fucked. Employees probably scraped off the top.

for sure. they're probably gonna sell them on ebay too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom