• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
man, Khaled must have been holding this song for like 2-3 years now

Y82JMCz.gif
That GIF is amazing.

JTripper

What's the general consensus on Yeezus?

I listened to it a couple times recently and I really like it. The only song I specifically dislike is Hold My Liquor but most of the songs I really enjoy with the exception of Guilt Trip and Send It Up which I think are kinda meh. Blood On The Leaves is particularly great and I've grown to actually like Bound 2 quite a bit over time.

Did someone point this out yet?

Frank's gone from the credits of Wolves. Under vocals, it is just Caroline Shaw, and his name is no longer on the main credits for the song.

What the hell is going on with Wolves? Between Sia, Vic, and Frank, I much preferred Frank's outro to either of the other two's bits, so I hope Kanye keeps him as the outro still.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Did someone point this out yet?

Frank's gone from the credits of Wolves. Under vocals, it is just Caroline Shaw, and his name is no longer on the main credits for the song.

What the hell is going on with Wolves? Between Sia, Vic, and Frank, I much preferred Frank's outro to either of the other two's bits, so I hope Kanye keeps him as the outro still.
We're gonna get a Caroline Shaw verse and KTT is gonna start from scratch with the edits once again.

The story of Wolves never ends.

We're gonna get a Caroline Shaw verse and KTT is gonna start from scratch with the edits once again.

The story of Wolves never ends.

Hey, I don't mind. Caroline's voice and Kanye's production usually ends up great. I love her "remix" of Say You Will much more than the original, and her voice on the Only One fan edit is amazing.

But, yeah, Frank's straight up gone from the credits. No Christopher Breaux in sight. What is going on with Wolves?

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think Frank was ever on the credits website. He wasn't when I read it back when it was first posted in this thread.

robotrock

Banned
I don't think Frank was ever on the credits website. He wasn't when I read it back when it was first posted in this thread.

He was when the credits went up. Don't think he was under vocals specifically though, but he was definitely under Wolves as Christopher Breaux.

Barzul

Just going through that list. Kanye really is a phenomenal artist. He WILL be referenced years from now when we're all dead I truly believe it. Forget the antics, his music has provided inspiration and opportunities to so many others. I mean just look how The College Dropout & 808s and Heartbreak changed hip hop and music in general.

I listened to it a couple times recently and I really like it. The only song I specifically dislike is Hold My Liquor but most of the songs I really enjoy with the exception of Guilt Trip and Send It Up which I think are kinda meh. Blood On The Leaves is particularly great and I've grown to actually like Bound 2 quite a bit over time.

Weird, I thought Hold My Liquor was the song from that album that people liked even if they hated the rest of it.

Yeezus is my favorite album probably. I don't know, I'm not making any lists.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
He was when the credits went up. Don't think he was under vocals specifically though, but he was definitely under Wolves as Christopher Breaux.

He was there! He was under his birth name though, Christopher Breaux. I swear someone had a picture of the credits showing that.

Oh, my bad. I didn't realise he was credited under that name.

Guess Who

Banned

I like the first four tracks and Bound 2, the rest I can basically take or leave.

Izuna

Banned
I wish I would go ahead and fuck my life up!
Can't let them get to me~
And even though I always fuck my life up!
Only I can't mention me~

--

I wish it were Biebs that sung this, but it sounds enough like him anyway.

ThisGuy

how the hell are you gonna call out HML as the only song you don't like
Where am I where runaway and hold my liquor don't get love? Specially hold my liquor, that song was nice.

So do I still have to get tidal to get this album? I heard he fixed up a song, is this going to happen often? Or is that a one time thing? I want to jump in, but I want the official album.

Mortemis

Banned
Highlights has really grown on me. It's my current TLOP song I'm bumping.

Shit bangs

@izunadono woah woah woah lets not get carried away. I liked Bieb's current album but the weeknd slays that part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom