• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonkid

I got broads in Atlanta...

TcezM.gif

Every time.
One of the few things I'll agree to in this thread lol.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Gah.

I seriously wish I was a fly on the wall in the Def Jam office for the last 2 weeks. They must all be losing their damn minds.

2 weeks? Let's talk about Def Jam execs waiting outside of his studio A MONTH AGO for him to finish.

CZS1H4tXEAId0f9.jpg

Hmm then this means he has to turn it into Def Jam, for physical copy? I just assume if it was only going on Tidal he wouldn't need to "turn it in"
He's got to turn in a mastered version of the album.

What I assume happened:

- YS3 happened, Ye played mostly completed stuff
- Leading up to SNL, they changed the tracklist, finished the album and mastered it under pressure from Tidal who is obviously paying a pretty penny for the exclusive
- Ye was unsatisfied with the master/response to the album, decided to pull the album from sale to polish it and, ahem, "fix Wolves"
- Now he's taking his sweet ass time tuning the album for proper release on other digital channels and physical

Ashhong

Makes sense.

My biggest issue with this is actually that I could see him making a lot of changes. It's going to be an endless debate about how he ruined a song blah blah blah. Kind of like what we have right now with the OG leaks, but on a bigger scale

So I...I think I like TLOP better than Yeezus

I dont if its because I've been listening to this album almost non stop for the past week but its really, really good.

I have fond Yeezus memories thanks to Governors Ball which is one of the reasons its my fave Kanye album but TLOP is slowly creeping up there.

Squalor

I wish I would go ahead and fuck my life up!
Can't let them get to me~
And even though I always fuck my life up!
Only I can't mention me~

--

I wish it were Biebs that sung this, but it sounds enough like him anyway.
Nope. Nope. Nope.

The Weeknd played this.

However, now that Frank Ocean and The Weeknd have featured, I need a Miguel feature on something from Ye.

SeroTyler

First one to talk gets to stay on the aircraft!
Makes sense.

My biggest issue with this is actually that I could see him making a lot of changes. It's going to be an endless debate about how he ruined a song blah blah blah. Kind of like what we have right now with the OG leaks, but on a bigger scale

Yeah, I'm starting to get scared this album is gonna have a big "which version of this album is better" debate around it.

That song is actually from 2012. It was on Mac & Cheese 3. Pretty shitty mixtape though.

Haha seriously? Never listened to French Montanna but I'm going to need to check that out.

Haven't listened to Wave Gods, but don't expect too much from French Montana's solo stuff. Coke Boyz 1-3 are his best projects.

yeah there was less harry fraud on it, but it served it's purpose as a club mixtape. remember listening to it a lot during parties back when it released.

montana always entertains imo. even his disappointing album had some good stuff on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom