• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know these models are getting paid decent money but geez it is uncomfortable watching them when I can only think about slavery. Kanye going to have everyone rockin' that Nat Turner fit.

Swag

Dude didn't say anything about when the album is coming out, watch it come out in March or something, Ye Please

jmood88

I know these models are getting paid decent money but geez it is uncomfortable watching them when I can only think about slavery. Kanye going to have everyone rockin' that Nat Turner fit.
I'm not watching so I don't know if you're talking about some different models but the people wearing his clothes are only getting $50.

I hope the models got to listen to it at least once before showtime. Gotta be tough as hell to hear that for the first time and not be able to react to it.

Koozek

WHAT.

Martin Shkreli Wants to Buy Kanye West's "Pablo" Album
http://www.thefashionlaw.com/home/martin-shkreli-wants-to-buy-the-latest-kanye-album

Ca9059UW4AAczrh.png

Dabanton

Martin Shkreli has jumped the shark.

I forgot who said it that in this age it's not enough to be rich, too many of these people want to be famous or in his case infamous.

Dude is a clown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom