• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL.

Martin Shkreli Wants to Buy Kanye West's "Pablo" Album
http://www.thefashionlaw.com/home/martin-shkreli-wants-to-buy-the-latest-kanye-album

Ca9059UW4AAczrh.png

KTT goons are probably already on their way to Shkreli

Tidal stream is straight utter trash dawg
get the fuck off the airwaves!
. Mind you I have fibre optic internet. Anyhow, solid songs to a solid album, will buy.

jmood88

Martin Shkreli has jumped the shark.

I forgot who said it that in this age it's not enough to be rich, too many of these people want to be famous or in his case infamous.

Dude is a clown
I just don't understand why so many people want fame. Being rich is just fine for me, thanks. I have no desire to ever be well-known.

The other day when i saw some interviews of Skhreli i thought he wasn't all that bad after all and that the media was clearly out for him. But now it's becoming more clear that this guy is just one big asshole. Why would you want to keep this album from the fans?

Mik317

I really liked what I heard. No weak tracks IMO. Wolves being altered is a bit meh and if there is no FADE I might have to cut someone...but still sounds nice.

drop this shit ASAP, Ye

Hanmik

I'm sorry but what the fuck did I just watch and listen to for almost 2 hours..?

I'm so confused.. My age is starting to Get ahead of me..

Someone please explain this "event" for me.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom