• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents Yeezus |OT| #YeezySeason Approaches

Black Skinhead is incredible, getting a Death Grips vibe from beats themselves. I expect the Illuminati police to lose their shit over this one.

EDIT: I Am A God :O :O :O :O
Did this dude really get Justin Vernnr and Chief Keef on the same track?

PRAISE THE LORD

iDCSWcVtlBCD6.gif

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Yeezy did the perfect closer... bout to put this shit on repeat.

BOUND 2, track of the album.

Mononoke

Banned
So how is everyone feeling about this so far?

I know it just leaked 50 min ago, and some might still be listening to the record. Not sure how I feel about the industrial/techno (electronic whatever) beats on every song. I mean I like the idea of it, but it's starting to all just blend together. I'm only on track 5. Does it open up more from a production point of view in tracks 6-10?

New Slaves is awesome though.

Brinbe

Well, that was a fucking experience... I'm nice and full now, shit was excellent.

Fuck it, bout to go in for seconds and thirds now, yummmmm.

cdyhybrid

Did he really just say "I wanna fuck you hard on the sink"?

Yes. Yes indeed.

So how is everyone feeling about this so far?

I know it just leaked 50 min ago, and some might still be listening to the record. Not sure how I feel about the industrial/techno (electronic whatever) beats on every song. I mean I like the idea of it, but it's starting to all just blend together.

On the last bite now. I love it. Gonna be digesting all day though.

Servbot24

Banned
I have no idea if this will be an album that gets lots of replays, but gotdamn does it make a first impression

there is seriously not enough autotune on this though. ye does it right

KAL2006

Banned
I've been on blackout, haven't even heard New Slaves or Black SKinhead befor elike everyone else. I am not a fan of this, this techno shit isn't for me. Probably my worse Kaney album by far.

Top Bottom