• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents Yeezus |OT| #YeezySeason Approaches

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I have no idea if this will be an album that gets lots of replays, but gotdamn does it make a first impression

there is seriously not enough autotune on this though. ye does it right
Yeah from the leaks it sounded like there was going to be a LOT more autotune. Either Rick Rubin said GTFO or that was just live-performance only stuff/shitty quality. Probably a bit of both.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
free at last lmfao

sweet and sour sauce haaaaa lol

" I'm in it" my favorite so far

Wessiej

NwuDh.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
blasted this shit on the way to pizza hut, 5$ pizzas btw. bout to blast this shit on the way back OOOOMFG so hyped

yo wtf is the point in calling in a pizza if this shit aint ready yet. IM TRYNA LISTEN TO
THIS FUCKING ALBUM

Fjordson

YOO Bound 2! Kanye back with some rapid fire soul shit. I didn't think he had it in him! Definitely track of the album for me.

Fuck man. Part of me still wishes he came out with full albums of this shit, but oh well. I like the electronic experimental angle on the rest of the stuff. Could do without all the autotune, and I'm In It is average to me, but good shit overall.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Black Skinhead should not be played at anything other than loud as fuck. The song loses half of it's impact. Jesus fuck.

GAWD
GAWD
GAWD

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Jerome is in the house/ watch your mouth

Top Bottom