• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents Yeezus |OT| #YeezySeason Approaches

Grzi

Guilt Trip............
The sample, the way it's chopped and screwed, it's perfect, I'm bumping this shit in my car tonight, can't wait.

SoilBreak

Banned
Blood on the Leaves beat drop

jg5Wcnc.jpg

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Blood on the leaves is really some next level stuff.

Combination of trap, 808s and heartbreaks and baby tears

solarus

Just finished... will need a lot of time to digest this, a few more listens through. Not sure what I think overall yet, I really preferred the SNL version of Black Skinhead and New Slaves. I like Bound 2 but I really expected something different, I dunno it's just a bit too repetitive I was expecting a bigger change after the sample snippet we had, not a huge beat switch I don't want that, but something to make it less repetitive. Still, this was only my first listen through using desktop speakers, will listen with ath-m50s later.
Send it up is still hype as fuck though.

Grzi

Bound is such a perfect end to the album.
What a great fucking song. Is that John Legend singing? That shit is perfect.

Fjordson

I like Guilt Trip musically, but I don't think I'll ever be able to accept auto tune. Just feels unneeded to me. And Cudi sucks as usual.

Dartastic

Easy contender for Album of the Year. Dear fucking god this record is incredible. This and Last of Us in one day? FUCK, TODAY IS THE BEST DAY.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
This album has way too many quotables.

The verses are pretty good too for the most part, need to dissect when I'm less hype. Not sure how well the theme holds up either because I'm too busy dancing.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
This album has way too many quotables.

The verses are pretty good too for the most part, need to dissect when I'm less hype. Not sure how well the theme holds up either because I'm too busy dancing.
The theme is energy. You're holding it up yourself by dancing. Just pure energy, emotion, and I don't give a fuck.

Top Bottom