• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents Yeezus |OT| #YeezySeason Approaches

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The radios will push it so people will eat it up. And, like you said, the album is filled with club bangers.
Radio is going to push nothing when Yeezy ain't handing out singles to them. It's going to be MBDTF all over again where some songs get some tiny burn, but not much amongst other mainstream stuff. This will get even less play than MBDTF.

Radio is going to push nothing when Yeezy ain't handing out singles to them. It's going to be MBDTF all over again where some songs get some tiny burn, but not much amongst other mainstream stuff. This will get even less play than MBDTF.

Oh well, yeah you're probably right. I don't listen to the radio so I never thought about how much play Dark Fantasy got.
Still, I don't think Kanye has any need to worry about sells, this shit will go Plat easy.
Electronic music is in right now.

Odrion

Banned
I made 3 covers last night, but never really refined the idea. Anyways, here they are:

I felt something needed to be done with the Murakami jesus piece Ye got made during Graduation Era which combined Dropout Bear and Jesus.

Thing I might rock the default myself.
Okay, these are pretty good.

I find it weird hearing people complain about Keef. To me his part isn't prominent enough to make or break the track.

Exactly, if anything, they played it safe with him just doing the hook. Doesn't stand out in a good nor bad way. I didn't mind it though.
Bang Bang!

Yado

tumblr_moeh8ijU011qh6rwdo3_500.png

I think I like this one.

solarus

This. Which is really quite sad :(

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
So, is this the most accurate feature list we got thus far?

1. On Sight
  2. Black Skinhead
  3. I Am A God ft. God & Bon Iver
  4. New Slaves ft. Frank Ocean
  5. Hold My Liquor ft. Chief Keef & Bon Iver
  6. I'm In It
  7. Blood On The Leaves
  8. Guilt Trip ft. KiD CuDi
  9. Send It Up ft. King L
  10. Bound 2 ft. Charlie Wilson

Any artists I'm forgetting here that are worth crediting as features? Those credits I posted earlier from KTT are likely fake and being circulated as being real (no source, and no source exists likely).

The reception to this so far is pretty much 100% the same as RAM's reception, although we haven't seen any critic reviews yet so who knows.

So, is this the most accurate feature list we got thus far?

1. On Sight
  2. Black Skinhead
  3. I Am A God ft. God & Bon Iver
  4. New Slaves ft. Frank Ocean
  5. Hold My Liquor ft. Chief Keef & Bon Iver
  6. I'm In It
  7. Blood On The Leaves
  8. Guilt Trip ft. KiD CuDi
  9. Send It Up ft. King L
  10. Bound 2 ft. Charlie Wilson

Any artists I'm forgetting here that are worth crediting as features? Those credits I posted earlier from KTT are likely fake and being circulated as being real (no source, and no source exists likely).

I thought the Bon Iver features were just Justin Vernon or has that been refuted?

Kusagari

I need to let it sink in more but spur of the moment I might actually call this his best.

I don't think any Yeezy albums flows as well as this. It had a clear idea and feels very cohesive.

It blows my mind that I've seen people saying it feels less cohesive than MBDTF.

Top Bottom