• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - The Life of Pablo |OT2| I miss the OT1 Kanye.

Kaladin

That's not Kanye though....

It's Miguel. The song is of his 2015 album, Wildheart. Where is Kanye on the song?

Ah...my bad. Not familiar with Miguel and didn't know he had a song of the same name.

I legit thought it was Miguel doing a remix of the Kanye track. My bad.

Ah...my bad. Not familiar with Miguel and didn't know he had a song of the same name.

I legit thought it was Miguel doing a remix of the Kanye track. My bad.

No worries. Check out Wildheart if you haven't already, very good R&B album from last year that didn't get a lot of love and was swept under due to some of the other releases.

Not

Banned
4th listen, like it better than Yeezus, but that never grabbed me. I've often been about melody over beat, but that's probably because I grew up on bands and shit. Need more reference.

Love FML, Waves, 30 Hours, No More Parties in LA, Fade, and Feedback

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
PSY・S;196794965 said:
Did those people who bought the album in the early hours of release get to download the album?
Nope. I still have a $20 charge on my CC, I emailed Tidal and they said the album would be sent to me in the coming weeks or I could get a refund, which I assume would just be given in Tidal credit which is worthless to me.

Sullichin

Nope. I still have a $20 charge on my CC, I emailed Tidal and they said the album would be sent to me in the coming weeks or I could get a refund, which I assume would just be given in Tidal credit which is worthless to me.

Wow that's fucking ridiculous. I almost bought it when it was available then too because I didn't want to use Tidal, but thought that $20 was too much so decided against it. Really glad I didn't go through with that.

PBY

Banned
http://www.audiomack.com/song/justi...by-justice-league-8-bars#.VtCICglJCEI.twitter

Justice League Old Kanye

Damn they made a legit fucking song. This is dope
4973aa61dd2758e349fb695daf7f451f-260-260.png

Ashhong

"Tell me who's invited: you, your friends and my dick"

That line is awesome and his delivery is perfect. Fits in with the song.

There's no way they would refund you in Tidal credit. Especially since you don't have to be a tidal member to have bought the album

So, this makes three right?

So, there's the Stefan Ponce Version, the DJ Premier version, now there's the J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League version.

Bless Kanye for giving us an acapella and letting producers go all out and create their dopest beats for this.

I really want an "Old Kanye" EP just filled with all-star producers, making their dope beats to this. Man, I'd kill to hear HudMo or frankly anyone who collaborated with him on Yeezus remix this; Arca, Gesaffelstein, a Daft Punk version chopping it up, and so on. Hell, even a Nicolas Jaar might be great considering how well he remixed "Blood on the Leaves."

Hip Hop

So, this makes three right?

So, there's the Stefan Ponce Version, the DJ Premier version, now there's the J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League version.

Bless Kanye for giving us an acapella and letting producers go all out and create their dopest beats for this.

I really want an "Old Kanye" EP just filled with all-star producers, making their dope beats to this. Man, I'd kill to hear HudMo or frankly anyone who collaborated with him on Yeezus remix this; Arca, Gesaffelstein, a Daft Punk version chopping it up, and so on. Hell, even a Nicolas Jaar might be great considering how well he remixed "Blood on the Leaves."

!llmind did one. I think it's my fav.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HttuBZnlc2g

EDIT:

9th Wonder as well:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BByEiZ8tvMz/

Catvoca

Banned
You're literally the only one who got anything, then.
unless you're making it up

Jeff from Giantbomb talked about getting mp3's and flacs too after buying it the day it came out. He said they weren't encoded properly and he has no way to redownload them, since they pulled it from sale after a few hours.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Damn.. SystemBug those are fucking dope. I like the waves and fml covers so much.

CoolOff

Mine is playing through Spotify (web based), but have no idea how...even the lyrics come up

It syncs with your own music and matches up any metadata you/they have. The lyrics are supplied by a third party that I assume already have them, because why wouldn't they.

____

It syncs with your own music and matches up any metadata you/they have. The lyrics are supplied by a third party that I assume already have them, because why wouldn't they.

This has to be it, even though I deleted (or thought I did) what I had downloaded?

My bad, I'll hold that L.

____

wait

what

just checked, songs are greyed out for me on the web player??

Yea, it was still greyed out but each song I click plays as soon as I click it, and even the lyrics tab has full lyrics as the song goes on. Weird, but CoolOff explained it.

____

It might cache it in some way for a while. Honestly surprised the web app does this though.

Yeah, definitely never seen that happen before, I'd even hoped it had that as feature so I could play my downloaded mixtapes through the Spotify app, but never saw it actually be a feature.

CoolOff

Wait, can you add your own music library to spotify now?

In the desktop app under preferences you can choose under "Local files" what file locations it should read.

Those then end up in "Local files" under "Your Music", from where you then can add them to playlists and shit. It gets way more complicated when you start adding phones though.

Top Bottom