• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - The Life of Pablo |OT2| I miss the OT1 Kanye.

CoolOff

Oh I see, but you can't upload them to their service to play elsewhere, right?

Okay, I'll try to explain this:

Previously, if you had a playlist on your desktop with local files, and you connected to the same WIFI with your phone, and then offline synced that playlist on the phone, the client would actually port the files from your desktop to your phone.

Not sure if it works anymore though.

Hip Hop

You're literally the only one who got anything, then.
unless you're making it up

Nah, did everyone get this email?
nF95u4i.png

Anyway, the service was straight ass. You had to wait for every individual track to download, then "Click Save" on each. So I did that 36 times between the FLAC and MP3 version. And no folder to speak of, every song individually just went straight into the Download Folder. The MP3 version also wasn't even tagged, no album info or artists.

And you could only use the download option 3 times, and that was it. So I had one download left for every song,

but now that is gone, they removed it.

Draper

Okay, I'll try to explain this:

Previously, if you had a playlist on your desktop with local files, and you connected to the same WIFI with your phone, and then offline synced that playlist on the phone, the client would actually port the files from your desktop to your phone.

Not sure if it works anymore though.

Ah, I see, well that's annoying. It seems like every other music service offers it, I'm surprised Spotify doesn't. Maybe because it potentially breaks the social aspect of it?

SystemBug

Damn these are nice, love the father stretch my hands one

Only thing is i would imagine ultra light beam one being way more over the top, like the yeezus tour poster
Yeah I should probably revisit that one. I actually wasn't planning on making it a thing when I did the Ultra light one. just something I did in the moment

I'm listening to the album for the first time right now and I'm on... *checks* ..."Waves" right now and man, I'm gonna have to let this sit after I'm done and then try to listen through it again because I am REALLY not feeling this album like at all. Some of the beats are pretty great, which I can almost always count on with Kanye albums but...goddam most of this I'm just kinda like "Seriously? This is it?" and almost every time a singing/auto-tune part comes on I immediately get turned off super hard. Then the track will be that singing for 2 minutes, and two verses split between 30 seconds and it's like...fuck, I dunno. This album is not working for me.

Freestyle 4 was pretty boss though, I did like that track a whole fucking lot. The beat was really...dark, it reflected the lyrics in a really interesting way...then the end pulled more auto-tune singing shit.

I'll finish it out and then let it rest and try again but man, this might be my least favorite Kanye album which is unfortunate because I think his output has been going downhill for a while. =/

I'm listening to the album for the first time right now and I'm on... *checks* ..."Waves" right now and man, I'm gonna have to let this sit after I'm done and then try to listen through it again because I am REALLY not feeling this album like at all. Some of the beats are pretty great, which I can almost always count on with Kanye albums but...goddam most of this I'm just kinda like "Seriously? This is it?" and almost every time a singing/auto-tune part comes on I immediately get turned off super hard. Then the track will be that singing for 2 minutes, and two verses split between 30 seconds and it's like...fuck, I dunno. This album is not working for me.

Freestyle 4 was pretty boss though, I did like that track a whole fucking lot. The beat was really...dark, it reflected the lyrics in a really interesting way...then the end pulled more auto-tune singing shit.

I'll finish it out and then let it rest and try again but man, this might be my least favorite Kanye album which is unfortunate because I think his output has been going downhill for a while. =/
RAAAAAHHHH

RAAAAAHHHH

RAAAAAHHH

Owari

Yeezus said:
And I will get a lecture, we down with the mission

Did it with with no permission, on our own conditions

Most Blacks with money have been beaten to submission
Yeezy with the big house, get it way different

Never listen to Hollywood producers

Don't stare at money too long, it's Medusa

The OG man gloomy, I had survived

I wasn't supposed to make it past 25
beSFiXF.png

Yeezus said:
I know, I know he got a plan, I know I'm on your beams

One set of footsteps, you was carryin' me

When I turn on the news and they was buryin' me

One set of footsteps, you was carryin' me

When I was negotiating with Apple, it was Larry and me

Telling Tim Cook to call me, I was scary to see

Only took a hundred million and gave 20 to Hov

I was already getting it when we only have a stove

But it's better that I stayed at home with my folks

Cause if Jay a billionaire then I'ma never go broke

Only thing I ask is next time I'm on stage we all go

We all go

Not just by myself, looking for niggas like where's Waldo

She got the same shoes as my wife but she copped 'em at Aldo

Modern day MJ with an off the wall flow
beSFiXF.png
beSFiXF.png
beSFiXF.png

No More Parties in LA was fucking great because Kendrick came hard and Kanye had to step his game up to not be entirely out-fucking-classed.

But holy shit that beat on Fade. That beat is disgusting.

But yeah, after listening to the whole album I like like...3 songs. That's...not a good sign.

Time to give it a little room to sit.

Owari

Nah, did everyone get this email?

Anyway, the service was straight ass. You had to wait for every individual track to download, then "Click Save" on each. So I did that 36 times between the FLAC and MP3 version. And no folder to speak of, every song individually just went straight into the Download Folder. The MP3 version also wasn't even tagged, no album info or artists.

And you could only use the download option 3 times, and that was it. So I had one download left for every song,

but now that is gone, they removed it.
I'm pretty jealous. I thought I had clicked that as well but never got any email. Pretty sick of Tidal's constant 'play whatever order it feels like, bro' feature.

Eos

I didn't even know it existed until ye tweeted it
Like if you told me that was a console back in the 80/90s I would've thought you were lying cuz its name is so lame lol

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I love the name. That name will get us an OT3 for sure.

I grew up in the era and never seen a neo-geo in anyone's house. :(

Top Bottom