• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - The Life of Pablo |OT2| I miss the OT1 Kanye.

Anyone know of an android music player or app that can make it so each song has a specific album art? I wanna use these but it keeps making one art the same for everything else.

You could just edit the metadata on your PC and then import it to your phone. Something like foobar where you can individually tag songs, though it is very rinse-and-repeat, might work best? The only album I know with individual album art for each song is Duality and even then, I'm not sure why it wasn't fucked up by iTunes.

chefbags

You could just edit the metadata on your PC and then import it to your phone. Something like foobar where you can individually tag songs, though it is very rinse-and-repeat, might work best? The only album I know with individual album art for each song is Duality and even then, I'm not sure why it wasn't fucked up by iTunes.

Ahh aight I see I'll do that. Thanks man.

JTripper

Kanye will be like

ac0219734cfc2fd5ea87b4a76dee3be1.gif

and we'll forget about TLOP ever existing.

zeioIIDX

I played the TurboGrafx-16 ONE time. It was a demo set up at Toys 'R' Us back in the 90s. Pretty sure the game was Bonk's Adventure or whatever. I wasn't impressed at all and never knew anyone who had one either. I doubt Kanye is gonna keep that title lol...he's gonna pull another switcheroo (or two or three) with the title.

I saw him talking about the Turbo Grafx last night and thought that was neat, then wake up and realize it spun out into another album. Yeezy Season keeps on giving.

Kaizer

Banned
Man, Kanye potentially calling his next album "Turbo Graphx 16" hypes me up kinda because he got his start as a kid trying to create video games before discovering his love for music production. Makes me wonder if that history will come into play with the album's sound at all.

Reckoner

You know what I miss

A grandiose video like Touch The Sky or Runaway

Why doesn't Kanye gifts us with a work of art like that once again?

Man, Kanye potentially calling his next album "Turbo Graphx 16" hypes me up kinda because he got his start as a kid trying to create video games before discovering his love for music production. Makes me wonder if that history will come into play with the album's sound at all.
I would love to hear more about those days

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I think FSMH is my favourite track. I listen to it multiple times every day. It just puts me in such a great mood.

Top Bottom