• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - The Life of Pablo |OT2| I miss the OT1 Kanye.

Ashhong

I don't know why he is pirating. Dude has plenty of money and it's just a hassle to pirate shit. Gotta be easier to buy it legit

Catvoca

Banned
I don't know why he is pirating. Dude has plenty of money and it's just a hassle to pirate shit. Gotta be easier to buy it legit

He might just be trying it out and doesn't want to spend the money on it yet.

Still not a good thing, and putting it in a screencap is dumb. He should have known better, to see what we can see.

Ran rp

tbf having that tab open isn't proof he's actually pirating anything. it's weird that everyone's jumping the gun so quickly.

NotLiquid

I still think Highlights and Real Friends are the best tracks on this...

There are other good songs, but they really need to be a little longer. It's frustrating how soon they end. I think this album would have been incredible if a couple of songs were extended and it ended with Wolves. I'm completely uninterested in the album after that point.

Highlights is really good. Secret best track on the album imo. Although it has some corny and cocky bars like the Ray J line, it's just full of positive reinforcement and has a really bliss melody to it. While I don't mind the shortness of the album (as in Wolves is the "ending point") that's the only song I kind of wish was a little longer because I really enjoy it.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
PSY・S;197318311 said:
tbf having that tab open isn't proof he's actually pirating anything. it's weird that everyone's jumping the gun so quickly.

Yeah...you would think people on Gaf would know better lol.

Fusion dance gone wrong

Also

CcjT3zMW8AEF4sX.jpg:large

He's always seen using hardware and he's logged into Mike Dean's Youtube account. Almost sure he's just on Dean's laptop and those pages were already opened.
Or he's trolling - taking a picture of a screen, with suspicious tabs opened, to share a Youtube video? Really?

neat
we'll see if it's tidal-only

j-wood

I bet the pirate bay tab was actually open to TLOP and he was just reading the comments of what people thought of the album they stole.

ant1532

Banned
Everyone talking about him pirating yet they don't realize he's probably checkin life of Pablo downloads that he's already talked about. So dumb people assuming he's pirating software.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
im failing to see the reason why it's such a big deal he pirates. I know ALOT of people who make crazy money who still pirate all their tv shows, movies, music, software. Grasping at straws just to continue to say slanderous (sometimes low key racist) shit about him.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
im failing to see the reason why it's such a big deal he pirates. I know ALOT of people who make crazy money who still pirate all their tv shows, movies, music, software. Grasping at straws just to continue to say slanderous (sometimes low key racist) shit about him.

We are on GAF. It's a big deal because being here makes it a big deal in that it's an insta-ban type thing. Have you ever seen a custom firmware thread people trip over themselves trying to backseat mod to get people banned.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
@kanyewest: @Deadmau5 … is this person’s name pronounced dead-mow-five?

@kanyewest: # whose job is it to carry the head on the plane # hash tag # do you check the mickey mouse head or carry on # does it get hot?

@kanyewest: # I’m bored ### when you get married will your wife have a giant minnie mouse head? # This brightened up my day… thank you dead-mow-five

Amazing.

FZZ

Banned
Funny thing is I like Kanye and Joel and they're both dorks when it comes to Twitter

So this is pretty amazing to me

Fucking hell, Kanye.

God, deadmau5 must be so pissed right now. The troll master is getting trolled hard by Kanye fucking West of all people. He's probably like "BRB filming a rant because Kayne doesn't use analog synths and must be a fucking casual at making music."

KingKong

Im laughing so hard at "I need you to perform at her party with specifically a minnie mouse dead-mow-five head… not a mickey mouse dead-mow-five head."

Top Bottom