• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - The Life of Pablo |OT2| I miss the OT1 Kanye.

Eos

Speaking of pirating....
https://twitter.com/deadmau5/status/367265601640603648
dead mow 5 a hypocrite as well
IvuThux.png

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I actually like Deadmau5, mostly for the same reason I love Kanye. Both are awkward socially, giant assholes and make great music.

That being said, I'm dead-mow-five is fucking hilarious.

I cant believe people have never heard him be referenced as dead-mow-five LOL I've been calling him that ever since I discovered him as an artist.

These tweets are hilarious tho. The pic of kanye next to him at TIDAL has a whole different feel now.

Ran rp

still waiting for whatever "fixed" wolves is supposed to be and an actual album drop

edit: This is basically a TLOP/TG16 double thread

Catvoca

Banned
This is basically just a KanyeGaf community thread, and I love it. It's either that or it's KanyeTweetsGaf, which sometimes goes off topic to talk about his music.

Pavaloo

I want to see what Kanye would do sampling Chicago

hell I want to see what Suf would do providing crazy ass synth work for him. Or classical piano, folk guitar/uke, electronic drums, etc. God damn. Sky is the limit!

but yeah a sweet Ye track would be cool too considering what song he's listening to. I'm sure the two artists have a lot they relate with

Catvoca

Banned
I want to see what Kanye would do sampling Chicago

hell I want to see what Suf would do providing crazy ass synth work for him. Or classical piano, folk guitar/uke, electronic drums, etc. God damn. Sky is the limit!

but yeah a sweet Ye track would be cool too considering what song he's listening to. I'm sure the two artists have a lot they relate with

Yeah, Sufjan's got a pretty wide range of cool shit he could do with Ye. And they are kinda similar, both have musically diverse discographies, talk about god a fair amount in their music, have made songs/albums about their dead mothers - they could make something insane together. Gimme that collab Ye!

Anth0ny

I cant believe people have never heard him be referenced as dead-mow-five LOL I've been calling him that ever since I discovered him as an artist.

I know people that actually call him that and don't know it's pronounced "deadmouse". for real.

and this has fully become a turbografx/kanye twitter thread. but i'm still bumping ultra light beams doe

Catvoca

Banned
and this has fully become a turbografx/kanye twitter thread. but i'm still bumping ultra light beams doe

I'm still listening to TLOP like every other day, it gets better and better the more you listen. Father Stretch My Hands has grown on me so much, I feel like an asshole for hating it at first.

I know people that actually call him that and don't know it's pronounced "deadmouse". for real.

RAAAAAHHHH

The album got my head bobbin' so good tho!

Lmfao at the dead mow 5 tweets. Twitter kanye is the best kanye. Even funnier how mad dead mau cinco is about the tweets too. Dude needs to hit some kk and chill.

So no wolves updates yet? New project with wayne? Cmon ye release this shit already.

Lmfao at the dead mow 5 tweets. Twitter kanye is the best kanye.

So no wolves updates yet? New project with wayne? Cmon ye release this shit already.

That project is just between Wayne and 2 Chainz, hence the title "ColleGrove." I'm thinking he's just promoting it because Donda (probably) did the artwork. A Kanye verse or some production would be nice though.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Xander, I'm cool with a community thread. Been a long time coming tbh. Ain't never signing back into ktt

i miss Kanye live

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Been wanting a Kanye OT thread for a while now, it's a lot more preferable discussing anything Kanye related without having everyone coming in to shit on him constantly.

Top Bottom