• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - The Life of Pablo |OT2| I miss the OT1 Kanye.

FZZ

Banned

March

18th

It's why he mentioned March madness

I won GAF

edit: okay so apparently it was DJ Mano who tweeted posted the March date and it might actually be the 22nd and not the 18th?

My W is approaching

double edit: okay apparently it's the 12th

9d52318a3f.png

the tweet about the 18th wasn't from this guy though, I stand by my 18th date

I need this W

rejoice.png
rejoice.png
rejoice.png
rejoice.png
rejoice.png
rejoice.png
rejoice.png
rejoice.png
rejoice.png
rejoice.png
rejoice.png
rejoice.png
rejoice.png
rejoice.png
rejoice.png
rejoice.png
rejoice.png
rejoice.png
rejoice.png
rejoice.png
rejoice.png
rejoice.png
rejoice.png
rejoice.png
rejoice.png
rejoice.png
rejoice.png
rejoice.png
rejoice.png
rejoice.png
rejoice.png
rejoice.png
rejoice.png
rejoice.png
rejoice.png
rejoice.png
rejoice.png
rejoice.png
rejoice.png
rejoice.png

I've been away from this thread for at least a week. Please fill me in, what CD? Or is TLOP still not available in the stores as physical album?

I've been away from this thread for at least a week. Please fill me in, what CD? Or is TLOP still not available in the stores as physical album?

Kanye spoke to fans walking to his car about it TLOP coming out on CD in a couple weeks.

It's still not available in stores. only on tidaL

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
KANYE WEST ‏@kanyewest 1m1 minute ago
All these journalists can give their opinions well these are mine…yes I believe in my ripped homeless sweaters!!!

lol

Ashhong

KANYE WEST ‏@kanyewest 6m6 minutes ago
I like T-shirts and women in yoga pants… I live in LA that’s what people wear… not sure why someone would put a suit jacket on with that.

Kanye is truly the voice of the people.

FZZ

Banned
So brehs if I'm right about my March 18th date can I get my tag changed from an L to a W

I've been on this shit since OT1

latest

I agree with him. Ultra Light Beams is one of his all time greatest songs. That choir, Chance's verse, Kelly Price's gorgeous bridge, and the production is 10/10. It's crazy to think this song wasn't even on the original track list and was made in a couple of weeks.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I agree with him. Ultra Light Beams is one of his all time greatest songs. That choir, Chance's verse, Kelly Price's gorgeous bridge, and the production is 10/10. It's crazy to think this song wasn't even on the original track list and was made in a couple of weeks.

yep. i'm with you 100%
everything about ULB is perfect to me.

Top Bottom