• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - The Life of Pablo |OT2| I miss the OT1 Kanye.

Ashhong

Eh, nothing new in that Kim post. We already know it's not finished..and it's hardly a confirmation for iTunes.

That being said, I have never doubted that it will indeed be on iTunes.

Skittles

Hopefully that verse on FSM pt 1 is fixed and the auto tune on his voice is tuned down. If that happens, it's right up there with ULB for me

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
R22N0nN.gif

Just remembered to cancel my Tidal trial. Jay ain't going to get me.

Almost a month later and this album still knocks.

Just noticed that there are two different sounding "wolves" in the background of that song. And the switch happens when he starts laying game in the second verse.

Sogood.gif

I noticed that my local copy of the album is now linking to a placeholder album page on Spotify. I wonder if that means we're not far off now.

Has it always been like this? Didn't notice before.

uUteAdk.png

Edit: Whelp ignore that.

VVV

Ashhong

My tidal subscription is over but the app still loads and I can still listen to this. Maybe it's because I saved it for offline listening?

Either way, that's a W for me

KTT Top 15 Kanye Songs:

15. Through the Wire
14. Hey Mama
13. Diamonds from Sierra Leone
12. Blood on the Leaves
11. Street Lights
10. Gorgeous
9. New Slaves
8. Jesus Walks
7. Lost in the World
6. Ultralight Beam
5. Flashing Lights
4. Can't Tell Me Nothing
3. Power
2. Devil in a New Dress
1. Runaway

Disgusted with no Gone & Hold My Liquor.

KTT Kanye Album Rankings:

9. Cruel Summer
8. Watch the Throne
7. The Life of Pablo
6. Graduation
5. Yeezus
4. Late Registration
3. College Dropout
2. 808s & Heartbreak
1. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

CD > LR is a travesty.

Catvoca

Banned
Not too bad rankings really. Correct number 1 & 2 albums IMO but not the rest. TLOP last is crazy. The songs list is ok I guess, you're never really going to agree with that. Glad Street Lights is on there

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I don't want 1 Ye album a year, let alone 3. Tidal probably begging Ye at this point.

Dude needs to take his time. Frankly I don't want Ye doing an album unless there is a coherent vision behind it. The bar is set way too high by his discography for that.

I don't want 1 Ye album a year, let alone 3. Tidal probably begging Ye at this point.

Dude needs to take his time. Frankly I don't want Ye doing an album unless there is a coherent vision behind it. The bar is set way too high by his discography for that.

He did make MBDTF and Watch the Throne in one year. He's proven he delivers even when he doesn't take his time.

I dunno, I'd like as much Kanye as possible so long as the quality remains sky high.

On one hand, I can't say no to more Kanye even if I still haven't really listened to TLOP. #FuckTidal It could be leftovers and someone like Kanye must have too much of those.

On the other hand, I hope they're not Tidal exclusives.

FZZ

Banned

You a fool if you don't think this was already planned

Mike Deans cryptic ass tweets about "it's all about the parts," Waves originally being "three acts," Kim knowing about the final version of TLOP, Thugger knowing the real release date and saying it on Periscope a week before it dropped on TIDAL, watch March 18th be correct too fam

Kanye probably had this shit scheduled since Yeezus.

If they are all TLOP quality he can keep them

Haven't even gotten the final version of TLOP. Which btw I think was completed long ago. Kanye fucking with all of us.

Catvoca

Banned
You a fool if you don't think this was already planned

Mike Deans cryptic ass tweets about "it's all about the parts," Waves originally being "three acts," Kim knowing about the final version of TLOP, Thugger knowing the real release date and saying it on Periscope a week before it dropped on TIDAL, watch March 18th be correct too fam

Kanye probably had this shit scheduled since Yeezus.

Haven't even gotten the final version of TLOP. Which btw I think was completed long ago. Kanye fucking with all of us.
Is a tinfoil hat part of Kanye's new collection?

Ashhong

It doesn't matter how much time Ye has between albums, he only works on them for 1-2 months before releasing. I wish he spread out his work and took his time.

Onemic

KTT Top 15 Kanye Songs:

15. Through the Wire
14. Hey Mama
13. Diamonds from Sierra Leone
12. Blood on the Leaves
11. Street Lights
10. Gorgeous
9. New Slaves
8. Jesus Walks
7. Lost in the World
6. Ultralight Beam
5. Flashing Lights
4. Can't Tell Me Nothing
3. Power
2. Devil in a New Dress
1. Runaway

Disgusted with no Gone & Hold My Liquor.

KTT Kanye Album Rankings:

9. Cruel Summer
8. Watch the Throne
7. The Life of Pablo
6. Graduation
5. Yeezus
4. Late Registration
3. College Dropout
2. 808s & Heartbreak
1. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

CD > LR is a travesty.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope

You need 2 L's to make a W tho bruh.

2 wrongs don't make a right. 2 losses don't grant you a win.

Just accept it, Kanye will drop the album whenever he pleases. Don't drive yourself crazy smoking crack and thinking up insane theories. At this point, we're no worse than Half-Life 3 conspiracy theorists...

Wait.

Mad Max has 6 letters.
He's dropping 6 seasons of clothing and 3 albums, so nine Kanye West projects.
9 minus 6 equals...... my god. I was so blind. It's true, it's all true. Three part project with Half-Life 3, Shenmue III, Final Fantasy X-3 accompanying them confirmed true.

2 wrongs don't make a right. 2 losses don't grant you a win.

Just accept it, Kanye will drop the album whenever he pleases. Don't drive yourself crazy smoking crack and thinking up insane theories. At this point, we're no worse than Half-Life 3 conspiracy theorists...

Wait.

Mad Max has 6 letters.
He's dropping 6 seasons of clothing and 3 albums, so nine Kanye West projects.
9 minus 6 equals...... my god. I was so blind. It's true, it's all true. Three part project with Half-Life 3, Shenmue III, Final Fantasy X-3 accompanying them confirmed true.
Final Fantasy XV (15) rumored for September 30th...
15th game...
9th month...
30th day...
All intervals of 3.

Nothing can be doubted at this point.

Top Bottom