• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - The Life of Pablo |OT2| I miss the OT1 Kanye.

Barzul

hWlxVKT.gif

DYING!

Crazyorloco

What's on march 18?
Where did that drake wolves leak come from?
did the real friends remix come out?
And where is this pablo album?

Grassy

Forgot to unsub from TIdal

FUCK

Jay got me

You signed up a week before the album came out? I just unsub'd and I still have 7 days left on my subscription, and I signed up the day the album came out.

EDIT: I have to say though, I have enjoyed Tidal whilst I've had it. There's some pretty cool playlists for hip-hop/alternative/jazz etc. but it's not enough to keep me subscribed.

Hmm....

IKEA is Swedish.

Bjork is a Swedish name.

Sweden is close to Iceland.

Iceland is where Bjork was born.

Canada has a lot of ice.

Drake is Canadian.

Wolves featuring Drake and Bjork confirmed.

megalowho

The more time I spend with TLOP the less I'm feeling it. More than anything else it's just not holding up lyrically for me, underestimated how much that would stand out after living with it for a bit. Kanye's a better writer than this.

Curious about a final version but the fuckery surrounding its release is head scratching. Whatever happens with Pablo I'm hoping the writer's block is indeed over (or Rhymefest returns) on the next project.

PBY

Banned
KANYE WEST ‏@kanyewest 2m2 minutes ago
I guess in a media world where you never hear the truth, the truth can come off as crazy…

KANYE WEST ‏@kanyewest 3m3 minutes ago
It’s been a lot of confusion in the past 3 weeks so let me apologize for in any way being confusing…

REVEAL EVERYTHINGG

FZZ

Banned
March

18th

It's why he mentioned March madness

I won GAF

edit: okay so apparently it was DJ Mano who tweeted posted the March date and it might actually be the 22nd and not the 18th?

My W is approaching

double edit: okay apparently it's the 12th

9d52318a3f.png

the tweet about the 18th wasn't from this guy though, I stand by my 18th date

I need this W

Yo i got that Kanye-sense I swear. Probably 90% of the time I jump on Twitter it's within a couple of seconds-minutes of a Kanye barrage lol.

Cool tweets, the 3 week confusion one had me hoping he would say something about the album at least, but hopefully him working on the Yeezy site is pointing in the right direction.

Top Bottom