• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - The Life of Pablo |OT2| I miss the OT1 Kanye.

Ashhong

Hmm I might have taken an L.

Beyonces trial came with the regular subscription for 3 months. I went to the settings and changed it to HiFi..and now my date says it renews April 28. I hope it didn't charge me

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Never pictured HudMo to be that kind of dude TBH. Hope everything is okay, would be real fucked up if they didn't pay him but I don't paint that as being a likely scenario.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Never pictured HudMo to be that kind of dude TBH. Hope everything is okay, would be real fucked up if they didn't pay him but I don't paint that as being a likely scenario.

yea this whole thing with HudMo kinda took me by surprise too. I doubt he leaks anything since that would surely torpedo his career. I'd love to hear those tracks tho.

ghostjoke

Banned
5bjyHeG.jpg

Nope, I do not like this. It's going to become a mess.

SeroTyler

First one to talk gets to stay on the aircraft!
5bjyHeG.jpg

Nope, I do not like this. It's going to become a mess.

I mean, you really don't need both versions of famous, just keep the new one unless you really liked that "Day Parade Wavin" line.

Now, when the big changes start coming around...

ghostjoke

Banned
I mean, you really don't need both versions of famous, just keep the new one unless you really liked that "Day Parade Wavin" line.

Now, when the big changes start coming around...

That's what i was getting at. Famous isn't a big deal, but if he does make a proper release of something like the old version of Wolves, it's going to become a mess real quick. I'm a sucker for alternative versions/mixes of songs, so I can't help but want the "box set" of Pablo. Normally you'd wait for an anthology album or a re-release with a bonus disc and have a nide thing like "Sadland Demo" to distinguish them, but this "early access" style is an organisational nightmare.

I'm also thinking if people like Brian Wilson or Axl Rose start doing this. Sure we'd get their albums sooner, but we'd end up with a new version every week of some song because they can't stop tweaking.

hughesta

Banned
just throw the old versions in a separate folder. Once the rest of the tracks are changed, you'll have TLOP version 1 and TLOP version 2.

ghostjoke

Banned
just throw the old versions in a separate folder. Once the rest of the tracks are changed, you'll have TLOP version 1 and TLOP version 2.

But what if he patches them multiple times? Right now, I'm labeling the old versions as bonus tracks on a hypothetical disc 2 and adding the release date as a comment to differentiate them.

Ashhong

But what if he patches them multiple times? Right now, I'm labeling the old versions as bonus tracks on a hypothetical disc 2 and adding the release date as a comment to differentiate them.

Same thing happened with MBDTF. Eventually u forget about the old version and learn to love the final one

Koozek

yea this whole thing with HudMo kinda took me by surprise too. I doubt he leaks anything since that would surely torpedo his career. I'd love to hear those tracks tho.

Fresh updates from HudMo:
P3eeayU.png

EloquentM

aka Mannny
https://twitter.com/HudMo/status/709780408993452033

@HudMo
Yo it's hard out here when your'e running a company n you're dealing w inexperienced kids at other end of business agreements​

@Charzrd
@HudMo so don't​

@HudMo
@Charzrd difficult when they owe you $250k but cannot figure out how to log in to online banking​
lol at these Twitter fingers. No shots but let me talk shit on you publically for millions to view. Social media is a disease. Ye does the same shit. And hudmo...smh talking about little kids yet still talking shit on Twitter instead of in person like someone with integrity. Immature idiots --the pot calling the kettle black

Koozek

lol at these Twitter fingers. No shots but let me talk shit on you publically for millions to view. Social media is a disease. Ye does the same shit. And hudmo...smh talking about little kids yet still talking shit on Twitter instead of in person like someone with integrity. Immature idiots --the pot calling the kettle black

Bruh, look just a few posts above.

P3eeayU.png

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Bruh, look just a few posts above.

P3eeayU.png
I did read and it's bullshit. Why do you think Kanye isn't responding to these fuck boi tweets? Talk to the person holding on to you music or get lawyers in the room. You talk about wanting to get paid then do what it takes like a business man. Don't air out your personal vendettas to Twitter that isn't doing shit but causing more drama. If these problems do get fixed they aren't happening over Twitter. These ghost producers just let these artists feed off them for some shine and then complain when they don't get paid.

Top Bottom