• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - The Life of Pablo |OT2| I miss the OT1 Kanye.

does anyone have the gif of kanye where he's about to interrupt Beck and he stops? Specifically the one where it's just him and no background.

ty

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
does anyone have the gif of kanye where he's about to interrupt Beck and he stops? Specifically the one where it's just him and no background.

ty

gfrYrHK.gif

Tucah

you speak so well
Updated Wolves with Sia and Vic is on Tidal now. Frank Ocean's part is now a separate track called "Frank's Track".

Hip Hop

holy shit he actually added the drums back.

so happy right now.

EDIT:

wait, OG version is still better. why is the sandwich line still there, lmao

Mortemis

Banned
holy shit he actually added the drums back.

so happy right now.

really? Fuck, my tidal sub ran out. edit: doesn't sound like too much. I'll stick to OG wolves w/ Sia.

I'm still listening to this, but it's the older version. Tidal's app is stupid, I had it in offline mode and even after the sub ran out I can still listen to it, lol.

Ashhong

I prefer that Frank is on a separate track. He was practically on a second track anyway.

And the new drums work pretty well in this. Better than the OG one. Y'all crazy sticking with the old version. Kanye's verse is only half bad. Vic and Sia in HQ make this worth it

Eos

He needs to refix wolves cuz he left the verse on there
gonna need to a new ktt edit with all the changes he made in the beat and excluding ye's verse

I feel like what's happening o we really need ahere is the beginning of something new for music releases that will catch on.

I hope not. I mean I get "fluidity as a living art" angle, but do we really need a culture where people release stuff in whatever state (regardless of if its "ready" or not) and it get patched after release?

We get it enough of that in games, don't really want to see a "we'll fix it once it's out" mentality expand to other mediums.

Fevaweva

I am almost satisfied with the new Wolves. It is so close to perfection it is infuriating.

1) space out Vic Mensa and Sia a bit.
2) kill the second and third repetition of "swallow/unfollow" and the sandwich line.
3) get rid of the extended outro and put back Frank where he was previously, just after the autotuned Wolf noise thing.

I am not ungrateful though, it is a definite improvement

You playing it on your phone? Maybe you previously had the track downloaded and its defaulting to the downloaded version?

I was playing it on my browser, downloaded the app on my phone and everything works.

As for the song, it really works for me now. One issue I often found with the KTT edits were that the pacing/flow of the song would be all over the place. This new version flows very well for me. Even the swallow/unfollow part works better since the beat drops out later in the phrase. Also, I just listened to the updated Famous, it's nice that Rhianna doesn't make my ears explode at the beginning anymore.

Top Bottom