• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - The Life of Pablo |OT2| I miss the OT1 Kanye.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
I still get sad thinking about how much better the album would be if ye just improved the writing on this, it's the major weakness. Production is fine.

It's a Kanye album. Good production with some shit lyrics but with lulz. It has its own charm

yagal

ydcZbfv.png

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
It's better that we don't. Let's wait, friend

I'm trying to hold strong I am.. I haven't even listened to any of the updated songs from TLOP because my Tidal trial is up.

no way I was waiting for this St Pablo leak though ever since listening to the shitty club audio i knew i needed this banger in cdq. it's beautiful.

NotLiquid

This has to make it onto Turbo Grafx 16 right? It's too goddamn good to just be a B-Side. It's better than 80% of what's on TLOP.

Even though TLOP is far from a perfect album he's getting back into things with individual tracks in a spectacular way. Real Friends, Ultralight Beam, No More Parties In LA and now this? Phew. What a return to form.

Barzul

This song is the best thing since MBDTF. It's that good. This cannot be a throwaway. Pablo is the mixtape, Turbo Grafx is where we really eat. Summer 16, can't wait.

goodfella

Crazy how these minor changes have completely reinvigorated my excitement for this album.

Also I like the new feedback, I thought the old switch ups were corny.

Speaking of corny, shame the bleach asshole line is still in there, brings down FSMH pt1 from perfection. Kanye is Kanye though.

Edit: Saint Pablo holy shit, Kanye can rap when he wants to.

Top Bottom