• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - The Life of Pablo |OT2| I miss the OT1 Kanye.

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
CD quality Saint Pablo y'all!

Saint Pablo feat. Sampha

This shit is fire yo!

XOUVt4u.png
XOUVt4u.png
XOUVt4u.png

..holy shit...

its so gooood

NotLiquid

Saint Pablo reminds me of So Appalled. In fact it might as well have been called So Appalled Pt. 2 because the composition (including the length of it) and actual content of the lyrics touch upon similar themes.

And since So Appalled is basically somewhere in my Top 3 GOAT Kanye tracks I fucking love this. It sounds like the opening talks about how he's basically a yes man in every sense of the word with the admission that he's put himself into the hole he is, responding to everything in circumstance. I like how he responds to critics and allegations by way of feeling it's only natural to him to respond the way he does, but that this particular generation puts him in a place of welcoming the criticism in a sort of "we're accustomed to this" kind of way. I don't know whether that should be taken as an admission from him that he feels a change is somewhat becoming of him now. Next to Real Friends it's the closest thing he's put out to a track with something of a profound kind of message. If anything I think he's sort of propping up the people who actually care about what he has to say. Which is a nice sentiment I imagine.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Saint Pablo has some dope material, but has some seriously super choppy/forced flow throughout y'all. It's really distracting.

Sampha did his thing regardless.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Few lyrical changes from the CDQ version compared to the one be played live a month ago, wonder if this is the final version for Turbo or just a Good Friday type track.

Saint Pablo is so much better than most of TLOP. Kanye's flow is a little awkward and the punch ins are not smooth at all, but the track is still so good.

Top Bottom