• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - The Life of Pablo |OT2| I miss the OT1 Kanye.

Yeah the Spotify tracks seem to be a few seconds shorter than the Tidal version. I know he edited some of the songs but the songs that are up on Spotify definitely sound slightly sped up. Its bugging the shit out of me.

What exactly did he fix on Wolves by the way? I thought Sia was getting back on it?

kjacobson

Neo Member
Those who bought and got a confirmation email - is your download link in the email? Can't figure out where / how to download it. I even did "show original" in Gmail and it didn't have a URL to a download anywhere in the message contents that I could find.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
RgI9Q9F.gif

RgI9Q9F.gif

RgI9Q9F.gif

Yeah the Spotify tracks seem to be a few seconds shorter than the Tidal version. I know he edited some of the songs but the songs that are up on Spotify definitely sound slightly sped up. Its bugging the shit out of me.

What exactly did he fix on Wolves by the way? I thought Sia was getting back on it?
She's on it on the apple music version.

TheWorst

Those who bought and got a confirmation email - is your download link in the email? Can't figure out where / how to download it. I even did "show original" in Gmail and it didn't have a URL to a download anywhere in the message contents that I could find.

Somebody please answer this!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I need comparisons of iTunes/Apple Music/TidaL/Spotify/KanyeWest.com versions STAT.

This better not be another Yeezus situation.

Hip Hop

I need comparisons of iTunes/Apple Music/TidaL/Spotify/KanyeWest.com versions STAT.

This better not be another Yeezus situation.

Kanyewest.com version seems to have all the files up to date, just went through the thing quick to where the changes would be.

Bitrate is at 320kbps/MP3

141MB folder.

whew, they didn't mess up this time.

I think Famous is the old version on Spotify. Anyone else know if that is the case everywhere?

Famous is the new version on Spotify. In fact, every song that I've heard so far on Spotify is the new versions (up to Real Friends now).

I'm listening through my PS4 though so there's no caching shenanigans possible.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If only this came out the day of MSG like t was supposed to, all at once. What a moment that would have been

I'm betting with all the drama surrounding this release and the massive pirating he will still sell a bunch through his store.

FZZ

Banned
Listening to Low Lights still feels like a chore

But I'm giving this new version of the album a full listen so I'll tread through it

Also does Feedback end kinda abruptly or is it just me? Could've sworn the original release had a longer outro that made it end just right.

hughesta

Banned

But I'm giving this new version of the album a full listen so I'll tread through it

Also does Feedback end kinda abruptly or is it just me? Could've sworn the original release had a longer outro that made it end just right.
ends like fifteen seconds earlier.

Low Lights brings me to church...I've honestly listened to it more than Highlights

Retroid

Famous is the new version on Spotify. In fact, every song that I've heard so far on Spotify is the new versions (up to Real Friends now).

I'm listening through my PS4 though so there's no caching shenanigans possible.

New version on Apple. Make sure you remove any previous versions from your Spotify library

False alarm, I realize I was mistaken in what changes were made to the song, it was the new version after all.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Aight ya'll! Headphones on, and listening for the first time! About to board this ride!

Maaaan I would really recommend listening to OG Feedback before the new one.

Or at the very least listening to the OG one afterward. That early beat switch hits hard and it being absent in the new version is a bummer.

Ashhong

Maaaan I would really recommend listening to OG Feedback before the new one.

Or at the very least listening to the OG one afterward. That early beat switch hits hard and it being absent in the new version is a bummer.

Absolutely not. What's the point in doing this? Enjoy what we got!

Top Bottom