• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - The Life of Pablo |OT2| I miss the OT1 Kanye.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
I'm not feeling Saint Pablo the same all y'all others are. The flow feels sort of sloppy, and not in a great way. A lot of the lyrics are super corny too.

Like, this song feels like his first draft without ever getting refined.

Edit: like "modern day MJ with an off the wall flow" doesn't hit so hard in a song where his flow is so stilted.

Daria

I'm not feeling Saint Pablo the same all y'all others are. The flow feels sort of sloppy, and not in a great way. A lot of the lyrics are super corny too.

Like, this song feels like his first draft without ever getting refined.

Edit: like "modern day MJ with an off the wall flow" doesn't hit so hard in a song where his flow is so stilted.

It is great song, very open and honest. Ye was trying to find peace on that song. "My wife say I can't say no to nobody/and at this rate we both gon die broke/got family asking me for money knowing I'm in died and like my wife said, I couldn't say no" "I'm the only one NOT pretending I'm not outta control, I'm just not in their control"

Ughhhh, do I splurge on floor tickets? $150+fees is the most I've spent on a show..

Floor seats when FSMH pt 2 and Famous drop >>>>* :yejoice:

It is great song, very open and honest. Ye was trying to find peace on that song. "My wife say I can't say no to nobody/and at this rate we both gon die broke/got family asking me for money knowing I'm in died and like my wife said, I couldn't say no" "I'm the only one NOT pretending I'm not outta control, I'm just not in their control"

yeah and i could probably make my money back if I decide not to go...

Edit: goddamnit my friend doesnt wanna go and I dont wanna drive to Miami all by myself :( :( :( :( :( :(

Hip Hop

Fuck this shit,

Vegas has the worst seats in this pre sale. It looks like they are saving the better ones for the General Sale. It's gonna be even more of a free for all then.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Processing fee = pay us for using our service. Every ticket vendor does this.

I thought it was already in the additional 13$ I spent.

So basically a 27$ ticket + 20$ in fees. -_-

I did get a fairly solid cheap seat though, second row upper deck, So I'm not complaining. I have front row for Sigur Rios and 21P ^_^

Natiko

Banned
Sounds like I got lucky getting in early. Sucks for everyone still trying, especially on the West Coast since they only just went on sale a bit ago.

Eos

wasn't able to get floor tix (they were all gone... surprisingly) but got first row instead, not bad. now gotta wait til october lol.

wasn't able to get floor tix (they were all gone... surprisingly) but got first row instead, not bad. now gotta wait til october lol.

Which show? Man, I am so excited! Not being able to go to Glow in the Dark as a teenager, and now finally being in a good job and being able to see some Ye live. I barely can hold in the excitement.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
try a different browser if you can. i was on chrome and it kept saying unavailable request or whatever.

and then i got floor ticket with internet explorer.
Bro, I would but I'm at work so I only have my phone. I literally I'm gonna trash my this iPhone 6. Been trying to attend a Kanye concert for 8 years now. Gonna have to get a ticket with the wolves this Saturday. Fuck you Jayz and your ass backwards service.

Eos

Which show? Man, I am so excited! Not being able to go to Glow in the Dark as a teenager, and now finally being in a good job and being able to see some Ye live. I barely can hold in the excitement.

winnipeg
yeah this is gonna be my first time seeing him live. i just know it's gonna be a great show.

I finally give up. At around 10:15, I actually had two GA tickets for The Forum, but I needed that AMEX card. I had my dad's card info saved...just not the 3 digit security code.

FML

Ashhong

Shit, do I want to get floor seats or sit comfortably in a chair????

The Forum in LA day 2...

I finally give up. At around 10:15, I actually had two GA tickets for The Forum, but I needed that AMEX card. I had my dad's card info saved...just not the 3 digit security code.

FML

Still plenty available for day 2

edit: FUUUUUUCK theyre gone!

Shit, do I want to get floor seats or sit comfortably in a chair????

The Forum in LA day 2...

Still plenty available for day 2

edit: FUUUUUUCK theyre gone!
I keep trying all 3 days using tidal, fb, nothing works. I can sometimes claim 2 tickets, but then I get an error Everytime. I have no idea why this is so shitty.

Ashhong

I keep trying all 3 days using tidal, fb, nothing works. I can sometimes claim 2 tickets, but then I get an error Everytime. I have no idea why this is so shitty.

What do you mean with Tidal and FB?

I'm just on their site searching for AMEX presale tickets. I had 2 floor seats but then went to checkout and got errored out. Looks like it's sold out. Need to wait for general sale on Saturday

Eos

What do you mean with Tidal and FB?

I'm just on their site searching for AMEX presale tickets. I had 2 floor seats but then went to checkout and got errored out. Looks like it's sold out. Need to wait for general sale on Saturday

Today is the tidal and facebook presale

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I'm hyped for this shit. I've been seeing more hip hop acts, but typically every one that has been on the scene for 5 or more years has been disappointing. Bless Yez Please

Ended up convincing my friend. Two floor tickets for Miami Day 2.

DAS RIGHT IM IN IT

Edit: Also I signed up for a free Tidal trial because fuck you Jay Z lol

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist

Lines like

"I'm the only one NOT pretending I'm not outta control, I'm just not in their control"

feels like "wake up sheeple" type of line to me. I rolled my eyes super hard at that.

Lines like

"My wife say I can't say no to nobody/and at this rate we both gon die broke/got family asking me for money knowing I'm in died and like my wife said, I couldn't say no"

are honest and thats cool, but he's just saying sentences that don't really flow or sound tight together. I can imageine a version that sounds good but it just isn't done well here.

Got my tickets for Day 2 Toronto thank god.

Ticketmaster site finally fixed itself. Wonder who he's going to be touring with. Would love if he was with Chance.

Fuckkkkkk, all the errors making me nervous for the general sale on Saturday. Hoping we can cop. Is there a limit on how many you can buy? I think I'm gonna be going with a group of 7+ and one dude has volunteered to try for them but I don't know if ticketmaster will even let him pick up that many.

Fuckkkkkk, all the errors making me nervous for the general sale on Saturday. Hoping we can cop. Is there a limit on how many you can buy? I think I'm gonna be going with a group of 7+ and one dude has volunteered to try for them but I don't know if ticketmaster will even let him pick up that many.

I say good luck to your friend whos going to try, because the way ticketmaster works it'd be searching for 7 tickets beside eachother. If you're looking for General Admission tickets, you guys might be OK. Those are also the most expensive.

Eos

Managed to upgrade to floor tickets
JR-Smith-Celebrates-After-Hitting-Buzzer-Beater.gif

Now I need to sell/return this first row ticket

didn't realize it was 10am eastern time. Bah. Still got some tickets halfway up the lower section in Seattle. Seats 1 and 2 at least.

EDIT: oh wait, it was an American Express thing.

Top Bottom