• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - The Life of Pablo |OT2| I miss the OT1 Kanye.

I hadn't even thought about that, that would be so dope.

I still have a hard time believing I saw Kendrick open for Kanye on the last tour.

Recently was just thinking about seeing Kendrick open for Kanye. In Toronto for the Yeezus tour he opened and no one gave him the time of day. Now he'd fill the ACC.

I remember seeing him right after GKMC dropped in a smaller venue in Toronto. Goddamn wish I could do that again. Top 5 live music moment for me.

Pray for me, Kanye-GAF. I'm going to try and score some floor seats tomorrow at one of the MSG shows. I can only hope the bots don't get everything before I do.

TheWorst

Has anybody here had success copping Montreal tickets? The website keeps declining my card when I know there shouldn't be any problems. My brother's as well.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Recently was just thinking about seeing Kendrick open for Kanye. In Toronto for the Yeezus tour he opened and no one gave him the time of day. Now he'd fill the ACC.

I remember seeing him right after GKMC dropped in a smaller venue in Toronto. Goddamn wish I could do that again. Top 5 live music moment for me.
Haha yea, I remember that. the crowd around the stage was maybe 100-200 people? Ridiculous, I couldn't believe he was opening for him at the time and how little people went early to watch him.

Anth0ny

I was there. Amazing to see he was opening for Kanye. Talk about talent.

god damn that night was awesome. toronto was in the middle of that crazy ice storm, too.

TheWorst

Bah. I really want my payment to go through so that I can go to bed, but it just won't work. I would be crushed if I missed this. Not sure what to do.

Mortemis

Banned
Decided to grab some tickets to the Seattle concert. It's pretty far back but fuck it. Couldn't find any general floor tix for a decent price.

Haven't been to a Ye concert yet, so I definitely didn't wanna miss another one.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Nah, they're still there. The update only added Saint Pablo.

beSFiXF.png
beSFiXF.png
beSFiXF.png

Catvoca

Banned
Wait, St Pablo got released in a TLoP update?

Yeah, it's on the album now. I think it's a little different from the CDQ that leaked a while ago. Presumably it's to promote the tour.

No, it also changed fade back again for the worse imo, listening count on spotify for it too has been reset.

Are you sure that you're not listening to an old cached version? I'm listening to wolves on Spotify right now and it's the Vic and Sia version.

Edit: oh, I guess Fade was changed back. Wolves should still be the Vic and Sia version though.

Izuna

Banned
Groove music you POS! It has two versions of TLoP, and the latest one has Saint Pablo. How do you guys say it?

I AM EATING FAM

--

I will try to find out if there are any changes from Version 2. But right now I think the only thing they did was add Saint Pablo.

EDIT: FADE is in fact exactly like it's first release now. I think Wolves is still the 2nd release.

Any other changes I'll find them out.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
I hate the inconsistency in these patches and not knowing what is what. The reason I think stuff like cracks and piracy are important for video games is so we don't lose them in the future and they can be forever preserved.

I hate the idea of going back to listen to one of my favorite songs on TLoP only to find the song isn't what I remembered, because it was changed at some point.

Servbot24

Banned
I hope "I Feel Like That" makes the album eventually. I really feel that song could have elevated the whole thing to a new level with the right placement.

Top Bottom