• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - The Life of Pablo |OT2| I miss the OT1 Kanye.

To those that saw the YEEZUS tour, how much did the tickets go for? I finally got around to watching the big boy interview and they brought up September again. Need to know how much I gotta save lol

To those that saw the YEEZUS tour, how much did the tickets go for? I finally got around to watching the big boy interview and they brought up September again. Need to know how much I gotta save lol

Tickets ranged from like 35 to 350 day of sale when I looked (forcasted blizzard in texas, ended up being impossible for me to go but I still checked the morning of the event)

Seen him twice since, I think it was 30 bucks reserved seating midway at X games, then I paid a ridiculous amount when I flew out for 808s at Hollywood Bowl (again, planned the day before the show)

I got pretty close seats at the Staples Center for I think $150? I should have just paid the extra $50 for the floor, though. :<

I've only seen him at Hollywood Bowl, and I didn't pay. Sat in the center and was told they were expensive as shit. $150 at Staples don't sound too bad. September is gonna be dope!

Ashhong

I've only seen him at Hollywood Bowl, and I didn't pay. Sat in the center and was told they were expensive as shit. $150 at Staples don't sound too bad. September is gonna be dope!

Depends on the seats obviously. If you want decent seats its going to run you around 200.

Hip Hop

Went from pop-up shops to pop-up shows.

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/739683751127568384

Ejwt7Qn.jpg
vid of the madness
https://twitter.com/JoeBleedsBlue/status/739673515792695300

I'm an NYU student and I'm away from the summer.

Kill me now.

Ye's performing with the whole GOOD Music crew in a venue that's positively miniscule. I'm crying myself to sleep tonight.

Ashhong

There no way that's safe lol. Has it started? Must check periscope

Lmao just watched a periscope or a cop blowing an air horn at the crowd non stop to get them to leave. He doesn't give a fuck straight up put it in their ear ahahah

Ashhong

Cops telling the crowd Kanye lied and Kim is full of shit lol

Dude on periscope says that kanyes car was there but couldn't get in because of the crowd so he left. No clue if that's right

Cops telling the crowd Kanye lied and Kim is full of shit lol

Dude on periscope says that kanyes car was there but couldn't get in because of the crowd so he left. No clue if that's right

I mean, 2chainz was sharing what I assume were backstage pics of the GOOD Music crew, so the show is definitely happening. I just think cops want everyone out hahaha. Especially 2 am on a Sunday

JCX

Just got home from Webster Hall. Haven't been in a crowd that rust rowdy since college. The chase was kind of fun, though.

The real blame goes to Governor's Ball. It barely rained and never stormed. Show easily could have gone on.

Fuck yes, for once I'm happy someone is coming in the middle of Septemeber here. No chance of the freak ice storm that fucked me out of the Yeezus tour.

Anyone gonna splurge for meet and greet packages if they are available? I'm thinking he might do them this tour but who knows, and I'm not broke for once....

Hip Hop

If I get a free trial on TidaL, could I use that to try get the early presale tickets on Thursday?

I believe so, yeah. We'll see on Thursday. He's not coming to my state, but I'll probably get the Vegas show.

Also, TLOP was removed from TIDAL. Don't know what that could mean.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Toronto in August, so soon. Love it, wonder if pricing will be similar to the Yeezus tour, I'm willing to pay good money this time after that show.

Hip Hop

"Saint Pablo" might be added to TLOP, to coincide with the name of the tour.

On TIDAL, it says 20 tracks instead of the 19. and it's about 6-7 minutes longer. But the 20th track hasn't shown up yet.

PBY

Banned
"Saint Pablo" might be added to TLOP, to coincide with the name of the tour.

On TIDAL, it says 20 tracks instead of the 19. and it's about 6-7 minutes longer. But the 20th track hasn't shown up yet.
Saint Pablo's a 6 minute track

Top Bottom