• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - The Life of Pablo |OT2| I miss the OT1 Kanye.

"Saint Pablo" might be added to TLOP, to coincide with the name of the tour.

On TIDAL, it says 20 tracks instead of the 19. and it's about 6-7 minutes longer. But the 20th track hasn't shown up yet.

o shit

*edit* man this is gonna take like another month to get onto Spotify aint it

Looking like tickets seem a little cheaper? Seems like $130-$150 is the norm for GA standing and I could have sworn I spent $200+ on my Yeezus ticket.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Looking like tickets seem a little cheaper? Seems like $130-$150 is the norm for GA standing and I could have sworn I spent $200+ on my Yeezus ticket.
I spent around $120 for mid range tickets last time

I'm kinda tight on money right now so I just bought the upper level $59 seat, came out to $79 total.

Section 214 Row 11

There's even some $29.50 seats available too
Have you seen Kanye live before? He puts on such a grand show even cheap seats will be a treat

Boogie9IGN

I spent around $120 for mid range tickets last time

Have you seen Kanye live before? He puts on such a grand show even cheap seats will be a treat

I have very found memories of going to his Glow in the Dark tour and I was sitting in roughly the same area in SJ's arena so I'm not too bummed. The man definitely puts on a show for everyone

Who knows, I should be done paying my semester off by then so if that's the case I'll just splurge and get something much closer!

Eos

i got another tidal trial so i could get early tix
gonna try to get as close as possible (vip package doesn't seem to be worth the $)

Eos

Ugh

That's high enough to make me seriously doubt it, but not high enough I won't consider it

Yeah I've been contemplating it as well... still got time to decide but right now I'm leaning to just waiting for thursday and trying to get some general admission tix

Angel_DvA

Yeah although may take time to roll out to everyone I guess. Damn would have been amazing to hear this for the first time without the CDQ leak ages ago and the live performance..
Songs been updated too

Yup still not up in France, hurry the fuck up Apple...

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I feel like I need to get an AMEX card for these concerts.

Going to try and go to the MN show. 3 hour drive for them and Sigur Ros this year. >_<

Catvoca

Banned
Can't believe TLOP's getting updated again. Kayne's like CDPR with all these patches. The feast never ends. Hope it comes to Spotify soon.

M.J. Doja

Banned
Got mine for The Forum in L.A. night one! GA Standing room - $150+20(fees) x2

For the AMEX presale, we managed to get GA to pop up 3 times and the rest of the time were 25-50 dollar seats in the 200's and up. The closest "seats" were not available, but thats okay. I wouldn't risk sitting in seats and having it not sound good.

Now to wait till October....

Kusagari

Do they just randomly open up seats for this thing?

I got tickets yesterday for the Friday Miami show and now I see better seats I would have gotten if I could have open now that weren't the billion times I checked yesterday.

Anth0ny

did they add a date for Toronto? Ticketmaster says August 30 and 31 at ACC.

thank you based yeezus. if only your shoes were as available as tickets to your show

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
A buddy of mine hooked me up some tickets by using his Amex card, only lower bowl but he went and bought them ahead of time. Still pumped and he got it for the second Toronto show, I was at the last night of Yeezus in Toronto when Ye brought out Drake to perform Forever and it was amazing.

Ashhong

Got mine for The Forum in L.A. night one! GA Standing room - $150+20(fees) x2

For the AMEX presale, we managed to get GA to pop up 3 times and the rest of the time were 25-50 dollar seats in the 200's and up. The closest "seats" were not available, but thats okay. I wouldn't risk sitting in seats and having it not sound good.

Now to wait till October....

wait wtf? When I looked at GA standing room it was like 450$!

Top Bottom