• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - The Life of Pablo |OT2| I miss the OT1 Kanye.

How can you hate Drake though?

He's always seemed off to me. Like he's trying too hard to be hard. Even in 2008, I was completely put off by him. So anytime I listen to a song I just think of this fake af actor/rapper and just turn it off.

Now if he were just straight up sad-boy r&b like "Just Hold On" then I would be bumpin to that all day.

What the fuck Kanye? One of the biggest L's he's served us yet

H6dlZp.gif

For real, like how could he think this is a good look. Nepotism and all that shit. I can't really be too upset, hopefully Tyga just languishes on the roster like a lot of GOOD lol.

I bet Kanye was thinking this was gonna be a good week too, but between the tepid response to Tyga signing and S4 nearly imploding I'm betting he's really hoping that Drake album is some WATTBA-or-better level shit.

Anth0ny

I doubt Kanye really gives a shit. despite what people say (the whole TYGA L meme), Tyga is a star and basically family to him at this point. he's going to make him money.

Ross61

For real, like how could he think this is a good look. Nepotism and all that shit. I can't really be too upset, hopefully Tyga just languishes on the roster like a lot of GOOD lol.

I bet Kanye was thinking this was gonna be a good week too, but between the tepid response to Tyga signing and S4 nearly imploding I'm betting he's really hoping that Drake album is some WATTBA-or-better level shit.
I doubt think Kanye really cares for long. He's has a possibly billion dollar deal with Adidas and is on a acclaimed tour right now.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I doubt Kanye really gives a shit. despite what people say (the whole TYGA L meme), Tyga is a star and basically family to him at this point. he's going to make him money.

I really doubt that - but the family point is true, Tyga getting some regular pay checks is probably whats most important.

rugioh

Banned
So was I, section 108. That show was something else. He didn't play FML though.

I was in 119. He did Touch the Sky instead of All Falls down but I wish he could've done both! I'm surprised he doesn't have No Parties in LA on his tracklist at all. I thought that was one of his more popular songs on TLOP.

SeroTyler

First one to talk gets to stay on the aircraft!
I was in 119. He did Touch the Sky instead of All Falls down but I wish he could've done both! I'm surprised he doesn't have No Parties in LA on his tracklist at all. I thought that was one of his more popular songs on TLOP.

Dude can't be bothered to learn his lyrics as is, he'd have big trouble with that one.
Who's opening for him on this tour?
No one.

PartyChan

Has he started any show on time so far on this tour... or ever? Lol

Going to the Tampa show on Wed. just wondering how late I can leave from home and still be on time.

Thanks.

Hip Hop

Going to the Tampa show on Wed. just wondering how late I can leave from home and still be on time.

Thanks.
From what i've seen, they mostly have started an hour and a half late.

Thanks.

If you want merch, leave early. Else, you can be there at least 30 minutes to an hour late, and you won't have missed anything really.

My friend bought a nose bleed seat for Atlanta and I gave him my password for my Ticketmaster GA ticket and he somehow conned them to let him into the pit

#realfriends

I'm thinking about snagging tickets for the Nashville show, but I'm gonna have to sit in 300 section. Is the concert still enjoyable from that high, for anyone who's had a seat up there? Just wondering if it's worth it being that far away.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
PSY・S;216758520 said:
this is hilarious

..until someone really gets hurt and everyone blames Ye for it.

Yes Force Powers are impressive though.

I saw him at the MSG show, it was seriously amazing, but this is still his WORST album

Not sure I'd put it in in the top 6 this year

Malibu
Lemonade
Freetown Sound
Blonde
Coloring Book
The Colour In Anything

Are all EASILY better albums

ubique

"My tweets apply to who they apply. Ye, Drake, whoever. (kanye gets mad at me) Sorry. Im sorry. Im trying to remove it"

Top Bottom