• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - The Life of Pablo |OT2| I miss the OT1 Kanye.

Blader

Maybe I'm getting old, but moshing sounds like a horrible and obnoxious way to experience a concert, especially if you're dropping a couple hundred on a ticket.

Why does Kanye keep playing Father Stretch My Hands like 2-3 times at each show?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'll never get tired of seeing All of The Lights and Power performed live. Just insane in a big arena setting. I was surprised to see Kanye play Amazing last night too.

Why does Kanye keep playing Father Stretch My Hands like 2-3 times at each show?
Because it sounds amazing and is a great hype song

janoDX

0hcRcw0.jpg

Thumbs up GAF

Kusagari

The Yeezus tour was so amazing. He kept teasing Blood on the Leaves and when he finally played it for real the entire place exploded.

Brinbe

Went to both shows in Toronto and it was fucking worth it. Dude puts on a show like no other and most everything on TLOP plays much better with a live crowd throughout. Top notch setlist, no bullshit, no filler, just excellence.

Completely worth it for Touch the Sky alone. God, just fucking go if you get a chance, especially GA. And Yeezus was great theatrics, but I think I preferred this more. This was pure entertainment.

Red_Man

Ye also had one of the GOAT concert outros last night, dude was channeling some Saint shit

^ that's a dope pic

Red_Man

Travis Scott is streaming his new album on Apple Music and doing some interview and just said he's done opening for other people and thinks it's lame, so I guess that's why he isn't opening for this tour.

Blader

I'll never get tired of seeing All of The Lights and Power performed live. Just insane in a big arena setting. I was surprised to see Kanye play Amazing last night too.

Because it sounds amazing and is a great hype song

Sure it's a killer song, but three times in one night?! :lol

zeitgeist

Saw the 2nd Toronto show (wish I saw the first for FML and All falls Down but I'll live.)

I was glad he did Father Stretch my hands pt. 1 twice only because I missed it the first time but I think Pt.1 and 2 are my least favourite from TLOP. Still love them, even more so now that I've seen them live but I never would have guessed they would be the biggies on the album.

What an incredible setlist in general though. I love that he cuts off songs when they feature someone else (especially in Amazing) and just goes into the next one.

I'm always a fan of his slower stuff but I get why he steers clear of them for the live shows. Real Friends is maybe my favourite but I get that it might be a bit of a downer live.

RobertM

Was at the Boston one and shit was lit. The music between platform changes was awesome, straight out of War of the Worlds. Felt like he was trying to say he is untouchable, unseeable, and above everyone else with the presentation. Man, i got so lucky with the tickets.

Amazing.

When its Yeezy Season it really truly is Yeezy Season.

I'm on board with being more hyped for this than the Playstation event. Rumors going around that there will be a Kanye related reveal at the Apple show but that may just be KTT going off the walls as usual.

Amazing.

I'm on board with being more hyped for this than the Playstation event. Rumors going around that there will be a Kanye related reveal at the Apple show but that may just be KTT going off the walls as usual.

I don't think there'll be a Kanye exclusive reveal at Apple as long as Tidal is still around.

robotrock

Banned
Amazing.

I want to see Kanye fly from San Francisco to New York in two hours so bad

Looks like no new music and then the actual show was marred by shit like models passing out/heels snapping?

Apparently GOOD music is doing a show in NYC tonight tho to make up for Governor's ball. People are already waiting at the venue while Virgil DJs, something should happen within the next hour. Maybe we'll get something to chew on then.

So no new music.

Most of GOOD's current incarnation came out tonight and played some shit. The threw out pizza.

Oh and Migos is on GOOD now.

Tyga got signed too.

Why don't Kanye love us man.

He could have gotten Chance or something.

L

This Negro done lost his damn mind. Im all for evolution as an artist, but going from Jesus Walks to demonic fashion shows with spooky music & Eyes Wide Shut style devilry, I aint with it, AT ALL.

Red_Man

So no new music.

Most of GOOD's current incarnation came out tonight and played some shit. The threw out pizza.

Oh and Migos is on GOOD now.

Tyga got signed too.

Why don't Kanye love us man.

He could have gotten Chance or something.

L
What the fuck Kanye? One of the biggest L's he's served us yet

H6dlZp.gif

Top Bottom