• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kasowitz (Trumps lawyer) Hit With Ethics Complaints in NY, DC Over White House Advice

Raising chickens has been an interesting experience. It really contextualized the phrase, "birds of a feather flock together" for me. They really stick together and act quite similarly.

This appears to apply to corrupt dipshits as well.
Keep updating that Twitter account of yours. I need to see if one of your chicks will become our future president one day.

That would be a substantial upgrade.

Random Human

They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary. The masked man.
Regardless of norms or ethics rules, it seems sketchy for Trump's lawyer to tell folks lower in the food chain not to worry about getting their own legal counsel yet.
I wonder if the concern here is that if crimes have been committed, especially something super serious like treason, any decent lawyer would probably advise their client to roll on Trump for a lighter sentence, right?

Admittedly my legal knowledge comes entirely from Law & Order, so this might not b true.

Yes, if the aides started getting lawyers, they will be making deals with the special prosecutor. It's clearly advice to protect his own client. I hope he face real consequences.

It is kind of amazing that like everyone around Trump is, to some degree, scum. I mean, birds of a feather I know, generally awful people run with awful people, but just the sheer magnitude of shitty people around this man is almost humbling.

The Press just won't stop it's reign of terror.

WILL SOMEBODY STOP THE DAMN PRESS
OH MY GOD
Ladder-spots-gifs-010.gif

Dr.Acula

Banned
First, because he is not a member of the D.C. bar, the group says, “by offering aids the legal advice not to retain counsel, it appears Mr. Kasowitz engaged in the unauthorized practice of law.”

Not being licensed in the state is literally the plot of My Cousin Vinny. Any yute worth his grits should know this! My sense of ethics is ticking like this *stomps foot dramatically*!

Not being licensed in the state is literally the plot of My Cousin Vinny. Any yute worth his grits should know this! My sense of ethics is ticking like this *stomps foot dramatically*!

And this guy charges $1,500 an hour according to Chris Matthews on Hardball.

Think about that.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Aka please dont seek legal counsel who will advise you to contradict the sitting president with truthful accounts of WH activity

Top Bottom