• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Katawa Shoujo |OT| (VN, Free, Waifus, etc)

Shizune just ruins everyone.

What the fuck is this bullshit?
w1FzK.png

ww38l.png

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
So, working on my Japanese homework and half an hour ago I suddenly had this silly idea. It won't happen for a while since I've got other work to finish (not to mention the Emi/Rin pic), but I want to make this illustration happen someday. >>;

Here's the sketch I made.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
So, working on my Japanese homework and half an hour ago I suddenly had this silly idea. It won't happen for a while since I've got other work to finish (not to mention the Emi/Rin pic), but I want to make this illustration happen someday. >>;

Can I commission you to make this? I will pay real life currency for this to happen.

seriously

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
I think it would be funnier if it was Shizune as R2D2 and Misha as C-3PO.

You're probably right. I was just throwing randoms for those.

Can I commission you to make this? I will pay real life currency for this to happen.

seriously

I appreciate the offer but I know that it will take me forever to finish this anyway so I wouldn't take your money. :) I will do this though, promises. ^_^

Tess3ract

Banned

Why is hanako darth vader?

Probably not. I'm mulling over doing some kind of illustration of everyone, and I was just messing around with drawing Shizune. Hisao and Misha, not so much, in this case.

I approve of the various artsome posters here have drawn and put up here over time, but I suck at commenting on peoples work so I tend to silently approve, UNTIL NOW!

Lilly looks like she just trolled Hanako somehow.

It's definitely something in the tea, it's not like Lilly can see it

Retne

Man this thread makes me feel pretty bad about my capability to draw. I can barely manage a decent stick figure.

I love your drawing Typographenia. She looks so spaced out.

Top Bottom