• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Katawa Shoujo |OT| (VN, Free, Waifus, etc)

NO EMI, I DON'T NEED TO RUN LEAVE ME ALONE
Im-Gonna-Go-Listen-Linkin-Park.jpg

Emitan

*reinstalls the game and just sits on the main menu*

OH GOD THE MUSIC

I LOVE YOU KS

Also since changing my name to Emilie whenever I hear Emi I think people are talking about me >_>

I then fell back into terrible habits. but I still do my 25 minutes of running... walking... 3 times a week. (maybe I should restart the 5k...)
Yeah I then did 30-40 min continuious jogging, but I never improved. I actually learned how to run slower. So I'm starting to do 2 sessions of week 1 and then a 30-40 jog each week.

My friend who runs a lot gave me the simple advice of "to run faster you need to run faster" hence repeating week one. Where I run hard for a minute, then walk x8.

Jintor

I used to run intense 30 sec run light 90 secs, but it dropped off during exams to 30 sec run intense 90 sec walk like a puffed out idiot, so I'm looking to improve.

XeroSauce

I have a treadmill too but I find it harder (and more rewarding) to run outside. Sometimes, the weather doesn't allow that as an option though.

Emitan

I go to bed at midnight and read for a while and then fall asleep so I can wake up at 7 to get ready for work.

Only way I could wake up that early would be going to bed at 9 or something.

Top Bottom