• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Katawa Shoujo |OT| (VN, Free, Waifus, etc)

Tess3ract

Banned
I see...

AwWmT7pCEAA1r2H.jpg:large
Is there something wrong with a small chest?

XeroSauce

I might have got another gaffer into this, as well as another RL friend. Ohohoho

In other news, I worked out today, and I'm going to the beach for the weekend.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
I'm going to my friend's wedding next weekend. He's been my friend since 2nd grade, and with his best man are the friends I've had the longest. :D

And that leaves just me. I hope someday my time will come.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Someday you'll run into Miku and woo her!

Thanks, but I'm not one of those people who... well you know what I mean.

I'd like to think I'll meet someone, and I do meet people from time to time, but they never stick around. It's part of a larger problem that I could spend hours writing about but the tl;dr version is that I'm incredibly inconsistent and it unfortunately permeates every facet of my life, whether it be my love life, my artwork, my job, my social life, my eating habits, my workout, my writing, literally every aspect of my life is incredibly inconsistent and it's unfortunately a very wide gap between the two. One day I'll wake up and me a god among men (an exaggeration for effect: I don't actually believe that), and the next day it's like I've been brainwashed by the King of Herp Derp. :/

Top Bottom