• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Katawa Shoujo |OT| (VN, Free, Waifus, etc)

XeroSauce

That would have been better because
then 'Shizune's dad' would be dead.

You see
I had to put it in spoilers because what I was going to say was as obvious as what Emi was going to say

Buckley Box

You are a sly one.

I found this and I like it:
34PmX.jpg

As the thread gets slower and slower. :/

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Gonna go back to this game. Last time I left it I was doing Rin's path.

Does anyone have the graph with all the possible choices? I didn't save at every fork for no reason!

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
おまえはもうしんでいる。

きゃああああああ! 死にたくない! 誰か助けて!

おいといて、勉強の事は大丈夫ですか? 試験は月曜日ですね、何のレソンですか?

XeroSauce

きゃああああああ! 死にたくない! 誰か助けて!

おいといて、勉強の事は大丈夫ですか? 試験は月曜日ですね、何のレソンですか?

Are you MOCKING ME

C_V

Whew, its almost time for Anime Expo. We'll try to take plenty of pics, including any KS cosplayers we see, but expect many of our faces to be blurred out lol. They'd rather not have their stalkers know what they look like after all, and I'm not comfortable with people knowing what I look like either. But yeah, it should be fun, hopefully.

XeroSauce

Whew, its almost time for Anime Expo. We'll try to take plenty of pics, including any KS cosplayers we see, but expect many of our faces to be blurred out lol. They'd rather not have their stalkers know what they look like after all, and I'm not comfortable with people knowing what I look like either. But yeah, it should be fun, hopefully.

When do we get our books

I want to drown in delicious tears

PewPewK

Man, I can't believe it took me this long to play KS. I heard about it years ago when the demo came out, then again when the game was released, and I've always had it on a to-do list, but finally just about 2 weeks ago I downloaded and played the game.

Loved every freaking moment of it. Devoured Emi's, Hanako's, and Lilly's arcs. Great game, probably going to do a second playthrough of Hanako and Lilly this weekend.

Top Bottom