• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kid Icarus Uprising |OT| On a Wing and a Prayer

it's a sad day for us all when a bot overwelmingly wins.

edit: LOL what bad luck. Using Random and getting jump and jumping right into the pit.

I just noticed. I have not one 6 star melee weapon. It's like I'm missing a part of the game!

Edit: Jeeze, I didn't mean to kill you 3 times in a minute ffdgh. Then again I did it for greg/those eyetrackers you used. :p

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
To complete all the powers, do you have to get each Lv1, Lv2, Lv3 of all the powers? Or do you just need one of the powers.

I really want to gold wreath all the levels to get 100%, but I know I need all the powers too. Is that just going to be random? I have all the zodiac powers and only at 80%~. Am I just supposed to stumble upon the rest? I still don't have certain powers, like Bumblebee.

Prinny

To complete all the powers, do you have to get each Lv1, Lv2, Lv3 of all the powers? Or do you just need one of the powers.
You only need one of each power to complete the treasure hunt and the power portrait.

Edit: Actually you need every levels of every powers for the treasure hunt, I forgot I used a feather on that one.

I cannot even complete level 2 :( what is your secret guys?

It helps to play passively and not rush to fast if you can help it. Try triggering only one group enemy at a time so they don't overwhelm you with numbers. Of course, the main idea is to keep trying and familiarize yourself with the stage layout so enemies popping up don't surprise you.

ffdgh

Artillery claws are the best weapons for solo....imo ofcourse.
4+ stars in range, 5 overall defense and Dash continous fire spam(24 damage each for 5 shots) is all you need for 9.0.....aside from chapter 25 which requires a few....changes

Okamid3n

I've played this game for like 200 hours, I can do most chapters on lvl9 easily, but I never managed to beat the boss of chapter 24 on lvl9. I'll do it someday, I'm sure, but it's just...so exhausting to even think about it, at this point.

I used the viridi palm for every other chapters (except when there was a treasure hunt quest that required me to beat a chapter with another weapon) but...for this boss, viridi palms' range are just TOO. SHORT. I've even gotten to the boss a few times with most of my powers intact and I still lost handily.

I'd try the artillery claws if I had a decent pair.

heringer

There's a lot to love I'm this game. Graphics in flight mode are absolutely gorgeous. Soundtrack is great. The writting and voice work are really funny and cheesy in a good, self aware way. Lots of content, different weapons and powers, etc.

And yet some parts in land are just so frustrating. Controls are not the problem, the problem is when the design of the levels don't consider the controls in the game. To put you in close corridors with edges without invisible walls is just dumb and frustrating when you dont have enough finesse in the controls. I mean, some levels demand you platforming while shooting against enemies when the controls clearly are not designed to precise platforming. Fuck that. Also, bosses should be harder. Some levels are very difficult and you can end it's bosses in like 30 seconds.

Still enjoying the game, but it can be frustrating.

Well I'm finally getting into this game and would love to do some multi with some west coast GAFers some evening.. I put my info in the spreadsheet.

Also, I think I figured out why Sakurai has that carpal tunnel-esque health issue. Making/playing this game.

Nekki

Is there any reason to not fuse every weapon? Or should I be saving some for any kind of special fusions?

Unless you like it or it has good stats, I don't see why there would be a reason not to fuse.

I finally finished the game... whoa.

What an epic finale, haha. Never had a game go on such a high note!! Awesome!

Top Bottom