• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct |OT| New Look! New Moves! Same Killer Grooves!

It'd be pretty funny if Master Chief was the 4th set.

Yellow and Red are used.

That leaves Green, Gray, and White. Which color will be chosen?

sangreal

I think Classic Fulgore is dope. Then again, I like them all except Thunder

killer30.png

killer31.png

.la1n

If the model would be thinner it would look good I think. But damn it's funny.

Yeah it's another situation where altering the actual model would have been greatly beneficial (Glacius and Sabrewulf as well.) I am probably wrong but as far as I can tell they only ever did that with Jago even though they mentioned it being an option for the other retro skins as well. In the end it feels like a lot of them were either rushed or just ill advised, the art book had really amazing concept art for retro costumes (Sabrewulf looked perfect in there for instance) but they just seemed incapable of translating that into the game, unfortunate.

Attention, folks. I have an emergency regarding this game.

I'm hosting a side tournament right now for this game, and my friend's Xbox One is giving him a DRM check for his game; it says he needs to be online to access it. He's on the profile that bought the game.

I should note that my setup doesn't have this problem. I'm able to access the game and not have to be connected to the internet.

Please help.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Attention, folks. I have an emergency regarding this game.

I'm hosting a side tournament right now for this game, and my friend's Xbox One is giving him a DRM check for his game; it says he needs to be online to access it. He's on the profile that bought the game.

I should note that my setup doesn't have this problem. I'm able to access the game and not have to be connected to the internet.

Please help.

Is he playing on his home console though? Digital games still have the check unless its the home console afaik

It's his home console.

Actually, I think I know the issue. Upon connecting the damn thing to the internet, it needed to update with a patch he never downloaded. Hopefully that fixes it.

.la1n

my god. the art in this is so god damned hit and miss.

3rd grade art class working on the retro skins and the competent artist working on the main designs? I don't know but if someone told me that I would almost believe them.

So, Chris Sutherland (classic Killer Instinct announcer) was part of the layoffs today at Rare apparently....
Wasn't he one of the few, if not, the only dude still left from that classic Rare crew back in the day? Damn, that's sad regardless of the situation. =(

muzzymate

Killer Instinct Ultra Edition is on sale this week to Xbox Live Gold members. Noticed something interesting about Major Nelson's listing though:

uMoeXB5.png

Is the ability to upgrade from Combo to Ultra Edition finally a thing? How did I miss that? I'm not going to be near my console for the next few days. Is it 50% off $40 or 50% off a $20 differential?

.la1n

Better than the flesh face accessory, that's currently up there with Sabrewulfs retro as most ill conceived in the game.

Top Bottom