• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct |OT| New Look! New Moves! Same Killer Grooves!

If the fightstick really isn't releasing on 11/22 (from Amazon at least) then pad will have to suffice. I just really hope that the dpad is really good.

derFeef

If the fightstick really isn't releasing on 11/22 (from Amazon at least) then pad will have to suffice. I just really hope that the dpad is really good.

Despite the down/up on the dpad not working when I played it, it felt really good. I am more worried about the button - but then you can remap everything in KI and the sticks are for breakers.

I played the game yesterday for nearly two hours with the Xbox One controller, and the D-Pad felt really good. HUGE improvement over both the Xbox and Xbox 360 D-Pads. I had no problems pulling off moves on it.
The bumpers felt a little weird at first, though. They felt very different to me from the shoulder buttons on any other controller I've used. I got used to it, though.

Despite the down/up on the dpad not working when I played it, it felt really good. I am more worried about the button - but then you can remap everything in KI and the sticks are for breakers.

I played the game yesterday for nearly two hours with the Xbox One controller, and the D-Pad felt really good. HUGE improvement over both the Xbox and Xbox 360 D-Pads. I had no problems pulling off moves on it.
The bumpers felt a little weird at first, though. They felt very different to me from the shoulder buttons on any other controller I've used. I got used to it, though.

Good to hear especially since I'm unable to try out the controller before it releases. It should be interesting since I haven't played a fighting game on a pad in ages. Going to have to do the same thing with Injustice on PS4 lol.

Also that commercial was pretty damn hilarious!

RyudBoy

Hyped as hell for this game but I just don't know if I can be competitive using a control pad.

Any rich Gaffers wanna buy me a KI stick? lol

malfcn

Found a back of the Day One Gold cards on eBay.

1QN8HR9.jpg

zainetor

Banned
They can, break you by accident. Got this a lot during the xbox one event. Was a bit frustrating but then I was not really sure how to mix up the combos.

they are going to screw up breakers sooner or later and then youll beat the life out of them.
I highly doubt a masher can break a manual, unless he is a very lucky mofo.

Dai101

Banned
LOL

I guess it's a good thing this bugs are discovered earlier so they can look for them to be patched or fixed.

Khezu

What caused it? I looked a way for a second.

It kinda seemed like they double KO'd and the game didn't know how to handle it.

one the best things about this game is that mashers cant do shit.

Very true! One of my friends, who acknowledges that he is, was actually shocked by it. Haha. Since he's the type that, button mashes but knows what's doing.

It was hilarious when it went down, then I did an ultra combo on him. C:

derFeef

I did not really understand what Rich said about twitch streaming. So is it build into the OS or just an app and it can't stream games?

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
OMG this game. The sound design of this game is so sick. Looks so fun. I'm jealous of people who will be playing this. Someone give me $520? lol

malfcn

looked like the game didn't know what to do in the event of a double KO.

That doesn't really explain what happened. Hard lock? Bodies juts lay there?

Also, is Shadow Jago going to be available later? Because I thought I had seen it say he was exclusive to the card until 2014.

Top Bottom