• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct |OT| New Look! New Moves! Same Killer Grooves!

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
That doesn't really explain what happened. Hard lock? Bodies juts lay there?

Also, is Shadow Jago going to be available later? Because I thought I had seen it say he was exclusive to the card until 2014.

Sabrewulf never got back up but the other player did and it made it seem like the game was progressing.

And hopefully. I think it says he's exclusive til feb 2014 or something of that ilk. Since it sounds like they plan to diversify him I'm sure he'll be up when it matters.

Kajiba

That doesn't really explain what happened. Hard lock? Bodies juts lay there?

Also, is Shadow Jago going to be available later? Because I thought I had seen it say he was exclusive to the card until 2014.

I hope so. It would be nice if they have other ways to get the character skin. They did say that they wanted to add more thing to him to make him into his own character. That's a good sign.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
I like how the Helicopter shot ONE last missile at the building, after Jago's double Ultra. One last BOOM after it was all over, haha.

Seriously.

Did I see a 5 hit 0% combo?

My face when that happened:

8WLpPDI.gif

SICK.

malfcn

Stream is killing computer. Flash is using 115MB and Firefox is using 365MB+..hitting 90% CPU sometimes. Dayamn.

Isn't there supposed to be like a final trailer that shows everything from season 1 that is supposed to come out before Friday? Is that still happening?

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
I love when Orchid gets excited when she begins her Ultra. Gives that cute pose and boob jiggle. Yeah, I'm a bad person for liking it and I don't care. =P

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Riki-O for 9th KI Character.

That was a fun stream. The Newness actually brought a lot of innovation, and you can tell CDJr was actually making Rich sweat a bit.

Orchid's military accessories look pretty good in play. We know everyone wants her to be the overly-sexy type in all her stuff, but you can tell DH looks at her and thinks

this-girl-is-badass-.jpg

... which I REALLY don't mind...

Great to see how many numbers the stream was getting too, especially just a day after a certain something released into the world...

Top Bottom