• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct Season 2 |OT| It's international RIPTOOOOORRRRRR day.

Dunno if this was posted? Sabrewulf color 10.

Also we should be seeing someone's (probably Kim) alternate colors today. It's been a week since they showed Rash's.

Sabrewulf_Color_10.jpg

Damn. As a Wulf main those colours aren't great.

Anyone online now for a first to 5? Haven't played in weeks and need to warm up.

Also, is there any practical benefits to using the elite controller? I have an elite but can't think of anything that would benefit playing KI outside of the hair triggers to reduce the time needed for pressing them.

Damn. As a Wulf main those colours aren't great.

Anyone online now for a first to 5? Haven't played in weeks and need to warm up.

Also, is there any practical benefits to using the elite controller? I have an elite but can't think of anything that would benefit playing KI outside of the hair triggers to reduce the time needed for pressing them.

Different D-Pad maybe?

Different D-Pad maybe?
Yeah im using the dish like d pad. Maybe the convex thumbstick might be an improvement. I'm gonna experiment with some different setups while I'm getting back into KI
I actually really like Wulf's color 10. Does he have a brown variation in-game?
Yeah he has a light brown variant iirc. Maybe a better pic might sway me with colour 10 enough for me to actually buy a game figure.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
Oh my Gawd...her retro is FANTASTIC.

And her face is MUCH improved.

Well done IG.

Yeah, the jacket being the same color really kind of fucks things up :/ Only one of the defaults that really works for me is the one with the orange shirt.

There are some good retros, though. Black & white, dark green & yellow, purple & teal are all pretty good.

I absolutely love her retro outfit, it's definitely what I'll be using by default.

Also, the reason why it's the same color is because we'll be able to remove it because of accessories. Dun dun duuun.

I don't know what I'm talking about.

lmao..whooops. I was viewing on mobile don't hate me.

That's no excuse! I'm on mobile 80% of the time, and knew it wasn't black! >:0

KI Season 2 Ultra $13.20 this week deals with gold according to wario. someone should make a PSA thread. or are those not allowed anymore?

Kim Wu's retro looks amazing. Is her face different for the retro or is it just me?

Nori Chan

The fixed the face which is amazing. Hopefully Tusk is fixed too.

I don't really like how the jacket stays the same :\

It could be that it gets removed for accessories! Good point. Also it's green and gold lol

tapedeck

Looks about as black and gold as a lotus F1 car

Edit: fuck bad example, some of those cars are black and gold too loooool

But yes, it is definitely green and gold. It's what i see on multiple monitors
I dunno man...the stage lighting in that pic has a pretty strong green hue. I'm pretty sure the outfit is black and gold. I guess we'll find out very soon.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
The jacket being the same color probably means it's a mod-able accessory.

So for those who think her face looks better... why? I notice in a quick look that her cheeks look less full, giving her a more tight, classically-attractive face. But is there something else that specifically catches your attention? Just a wonder.

Her Retro looks pretty good, and I like the very 16-bit-era simplification on the colors. Now I want to see Kameo colors on her, ha.

I think its supposed to be black, but the green glow of the stage is tinting it a bit.

or it could just be like a super dark green velvet kind of thing.

edit:

So for those who think her face looks better... why? I notice in a quick look that her cheeks look less full, giving her a more tight, classically-attractive face. But is there something else that specifically catches your attention? Just a wonder.

Her Retro looks pretty good, and I like the very 16-bit-era simplification on the colors. Now I want to see Kameo colors on her, ha.

You're probably right. But I hate how the accessories dont change colours with the costume.

I really want the green pants to be yellow to go with my yellow Orchid. :(

I can't say I'm a big fan of Kim Wu's default alternates. The pink coat just looks...weird with some of those other colors. Like SAB CA said, the coat and her shin guards are probably accessories, hence why they stay pink.

Her retro is pretty damn good, though.

tapedeck

At the risk of sounding overly superficial I'll say that she just looks more attractive overall. But more importantly I think she looks much more the age her story says she is. They did a good job of maintaining her ethnicity while softening her features.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
You're probably right. But I hate how the accessories dont change colours with the costume.

I really want the green pants to be yellow to go with my yellow Orchid. :(

Well, you do earn accessory colors now, so there should be some you like, hopefully!

I can't say I'm a big fan of Kim Wu's default alternates. The pink coat just looks...weird with some of those other colors. Like SAB CA said, the coat and her shin guards are probably accessories, hence why they stay pink.

Her retro is pretty damn good, though.

Her default has colors that look really loud and gaudy... fitting her personality, painful for our eyes! I do like how often her hair changes color though.

At the risk of sounding overly superficial I'll say that she just looks more attractive overall. But more importantly I think she looks much more the age her story says she is. They did a good job of maintaining her ethnicity while softening her features.

Totally reminds me of watching a Korean show or movie, and all the main stars have faces that have undergone plastic surgery for eyelids, face shape, etc... but then the 2nd or 3rd string of friends all have much more culturally distinguishable, less traditionally-photogenic faces. Kim seems to have gone from a supporting start to somewhat closer to a main!...

...And that really isn't bad for a fighting game character. They're all suppose to be the epitome of fit, handsome, sexy, monstrous, etc. But as you said, she still has the proper origins in her look, which is nice. Mixed-heritage kids are pretty prone to having features from both sides of their family, so she's got a legit reason to look a bit different.

double post, but Max covered the leaks in a video.......? I would have thought he knew about most/all of the characters and was under NDA. watching it now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LO4PuXjCdU

Anybody remember the original launch trailer for KI when it first launched on Xbox One? At the end, it had a quick "coming soon" tidbit showing off Spinal and Fulgore.

Season 3 needs to have a launch trailer teasing Mira and RAAM.

lol max definitely proofread that script a hundred times to make sure it sounded like he hadn't seen any of the characters or modes yet. that ending was also great heh

tapedeck

This was posted at the official forums..
BPzLyUa.png

Faces do look different from standard and retro to me.

Hah, knew I wasn't losing it :p

Much prefer standard face, retro face is much more conventionally good looking, but the standard has more... personality, I guess. Character.

This was posted at the official forums..
BPzLyUa.png

Faces do look different from standard and retro to me.

Interesting. There is a definite difference between the two.

Now somebody needs to make a comparison between Kim Wu's face when she was first revealed, and her face now. I think it got better; the standard costume face, I mean.

NAugVLd.png

soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon

and now shago is apparently getting a color 11 (lol) because they're releasing the figure as a non-limited run.

Uraizen

Banned
NAugVLd.png

soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon

Very soon = today/tomorrow
Soon = This week
Stay tuned = 28th

I want to give you my money. Please let me give you my money.

.la1n

They said very soon two weeks ago.

So those of us that already bought shadow jago get color 11 right?

lol...

Top Bottom