• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct Season 2 |OT| It's international RIPTOOOOORRRRRR day.

New character select looks great in motion! And yea seems like the UI might be okay, the stream quality is just awful lol. I hope they actually show what the characters look like, having a black silhouette is cool for people familiar with all the characters but if you've never played you probably want to see them fully before you choose them.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
New character select looks great in motion! And yea seems like the UI might be okay, the stream quality is just awful lol. I hope they actually show what the characters look like, having a black silhouette is cool for people familiar with all the characters but if you've never played you probably want to see them fully before you choose them.

remember you choose twice, select and confirm costume

so when someone is selecting they can press b to see the others

.la1n

Yeah I swear Adam said all level 4 enders, the other guys seemed to keep saying shadow enders. I would take what Adam said over the others but who knows. That's why it's nice to have feature list, like the kind that go along with a preorder and pricing details...

Shoutout to Silky! Played around 15 matches against the man. Great to get some practice in with the Wulf.

Seeing how many characters Silk is competent with makes me think I need to start playing someone other than Wulf. I've gotten to the stage he's the only character I can have any success with so I never venture out.

What are you annoyed about this time? Enders?

Lack of pricing
Lack of stages
Level 4 ender VFX change
I don't like music select either to be honest lol.

Just seeing all the great stages makes me wish we had a couple more, especially for Mira and (hopefully) Gargos.

The Flash

Banned
Lack of pricing
Lack of stages
Level 4 ender VFX change
I don't like music select either to be honest lol.

Just seeing all the great stages makes me wish we had a couple more, especially for Mira and (hopefully) Gargos.

What? I can understand everything else but...huh?

What? I can understand everything else but...huh?

It kind of cheapens the stages for me. Like hearing Kan-Ra's stage music on Orchid's or someone else's stage feels like it doesn't fit. The music seemed to mesh with the environment really well.

Just my opinion though

Top Bottom