• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct Season 2 |OT| It's international RIPTOOOOORRRRRR day.

Right now you need to buy the figures.

Edit: Would it be douchey of me to leave this in the OT for people who want to complain about guest characters? I understand the reasoning that people have for and against guest characters but it doesn't change the fact that they are still going to be in the game.

It'd be a little bit douchey, yeah. Probably a better way to express the sentiment.

The Flash

Banned
ZjXzcr4.png

I'll think about it

Color 10 Hiskao
Hisako_Color_10.jpg

The bonus colors doesn't really matter to me, I just want the figures. Also speaking of KI merchandise, I wished Penny Arcade did S2/3 pins like they did with S1.

How are we almost halfway through March with no pricing details/bundle options? For reference we knew the launch date/price/bundles 2 MONTHS before season 2 launched. This is coming out in a little over two weeks, wat r u doin Microsoft

How are we almost halfway through March with no pricing details/bundle options? For reference we knew the launch date/price/bundles 2 MONTHS before season 2 launched. This is coming out in a little over two weeks, wat r u doin Microsoft

Maybe it will be free! Thats why there is so many guest characters!

Woooooaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
... It's not even the next Tuesday yet. We know they're making info dumps of Blog Post and gameplay streams on a specific weekly day for the weeks leading up to release.

It's generally much harder being a KoF fan than a KI fan, lol. Everyone's getting stir crazy when we KNOW a game's release date already, have seen most of the day 1 content (ALL the characters, just bonus trinkets), have had HOURS of streams, a leak that shows us the upcoming months of content, and are getting weekly content that's scheduled.

I know it's not ideal, but it's not nearly as doom-and-gloom as this thread often wants me to feel.

I really don't think we're going to get a preorder until like 3 days before launch.

Actually I'd be surprised if we get one at all.

Ha, if we even get one.

I thought they had heavily implied there would be one? Maybe I'm wrong.

Edit: Yeah, in this news post.

http://www.ultra-combo.com/killer-instinct-season-3-details/

Killer Instinct Season 3 will launch on March 29th, 2016 on both Xbox One and Windows 10.

Pricing details are coming shortly, as well as information surrounding pre-purchase options.

Also looks like they're aiming to show off the new UI on Thursday.

http://forums.ultra-combo.com/t/s3-stream-today-or-nah/6035/9

Like a Mack Truck. Big.
Ahhh gamertag is Mack, threw me off for a second haha.

Come to think of it I don't think I've played any gaffer's on KI. Id love to play some first to 5s or something to get back into the swing of things before season 3. Even though mechanics are gonna change..

Anyone up for playing some rounds against my super average Sabrewulf?

No glacius :(

Come to think of it I don't think I've played any gaffer's on KI. Id love to play some first to 5s or something to get back into the swing of things before season 3. Even though mechanics are gonna change..

We should have a GAF lobby.

Warxard

Banned

You can play my scrub Sadira/Riptor/Omen then

Feel free to add me guys. I'll be online tonight until like 12:30 - 1:00am GMT to run some practice rounds.

We can get a Gaf lobby going at the weekend sometime if enough people want in.

I haven't played anything except Ranked and Exhibition. Can you run endless lobby SF4 styles matches? Gonna assume thats basically what lobby matches are.

Quote for gamertag

btags

I'd be up for a few games. My gamertag is Dictator93.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
We're two weeks from launch and don't know pricing or pre-order details....dat KI marketing.

mdsfx

Peeee frickin ceeee. Two weeks!
I better not run into a bunch of issues trying to run this. Windows updates, I'm looking at you.

Feel free to add me guys. I'll be online tonight until like 12:30 - 1:00am GMT to run some practice rounds.

We can get a Gaf lobby going at the weekend sometime if enough people want in.

I haven't played anything except Ranked and Exhibition. Can you run endless lobby SF4 styles matches? Gonna assume thats basically what lobby matches are.

Quote for gamertag

I don't know what endless lobbies are lol, but Killer Instinct's is basically King of Hill by default. Winner keeps playing next person in line until they lose, or you just leave the top spot.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
We don't even have pricing and other necessary details and you're looking for them to answer 21:9 support? Come on Tet!

Maybe they will answer those questions and mine at the same time. I would bug keits but I think he would insta-block me on twitter if I did lol

I don't know what endless lobbies are lol, but Killer Instinct's is basically King of Hill by default. Winner keeps playing next person in line until they lose, or you just leave the top spot.
Basically the same thing in Street Fighter.

I'd definitely be down for this. Would help me get better playing the same people regularly.

Playing random online allows you to win using the same "tricks" everytime. Playing multiple matches let's people figure out your playstyle, then it becomes whoever can adapt better wins.

Anyway like I said I'll be on tonight if anyone's down to play some rounds. Gamertag couple posts up.

If people are interested we can organise a GAF lobby for some weekend or when ever people are around!

Basically the same thing in Street Fighter.

I'd definitely be down for this. Would help me get better playing the same people regularly.

Playing random online allows you to win using the same "tricks" everytime. Playing multiple matches let's people figure out your playstyle, then it becomes whoever can adapt better wins.

Anyway like I said I'll be on tonight if anyone's down to play some rounds. Gamertag couple posts up.

If people are interested we can organise a GAF lobby for some weekend or when ever people are around!

When the time allows, I'll be down to join a GAF lobby. We might get more traction come Season 3.

hwalker84

Maybe they will answer those questions and mine at the same time. I would bug keits but I think he would insta-block me on twitter if I did lol
I just get the feeling the PC version is going to be delayed. Why announce Rocket League as the first Xbox One to PC crossplay on W10 when KI is supposed to have those features and come out in two weeks.

Leflus

I just get the feeling the PC version is going to be delayed. Why announce Rocket League as the first Xbox One to PC crossplay on W10 when KI is supposed to have those features and come out in two weeks.
Cross-network =/= XBO/W10 cross-play.

KI will be the first XBO/W10 cross-compatible game. It will run on the same network.

Rocket League will be (one of) the first cross-network compatible games on XBO.

Top Bottom