• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 - Euro GAF Clan Thread of Livin' La Vida Loca

Lince

Banned
Cagen said:
Italian football > Spanish football.

Get out of here Lince!

il catenaccio non si tratta di un bello spettacolo !!!!

omfg go watch Euro 2008 again, Spain vs Russia / Italy / Sweden or even Germany, poetry in motion!!! :lol

Facism

Cagen said:
Not unless you admit Italian football is the best in the world.

I have not observed Italian football enough to comment on it's merits, other than the appearance and faphandedness of it's players. I can promise to watch a few games and get back to you? ;p

Cagen

Well the 4v4 is full if Viper is around, he said he wanted to play in the 7:30 match which didn't go ahead but hasn't confirmed for the 4v4. If he doesn't play we will need the spot filling.

JardeL

What , Facism are you Turkish ?..

Anyway , any free slots for any clan matches ?.. I prefer 3 or more players at a team btw ...

Lince

Banned
that was it? I want moar !

next game would love me some explosives shit, without C4 I just don't get as many kills :'(

GOLD SPANDAU BALLET GOLD

Cagen

Good job guys, final is at 9:15 (1 hour from now).

There are only 3 clans signed up to the 10pm game so if it gets canceled after this final we will find another match, something like a 5v5 and it will be around 10:30-11:00 GMT if you guys are up for it and we can find a decent one.

Raist said:
GOLD IS OURS

TEH SHINY

It's not, we need another win. That bug sucks balls.

Lince

Banned
Cagen said:
Good job guys, final is at 9:15.

There are only 3 clans signed up to the 10pm game so if it gets canceled after this final we will find another match, something like a 5v5 and it will be around 10:30-11:00 GMT if you guys are up for it and we can find a decent one.

today is a good day for 5vs5 I guess we have enough people

count me in for every game you think suitable and please send me a PSN message, I'll be playing random games to get these 2 C&H ribbons I need to get the Platinum trophy :D

Facism

JardeL said:
What , Facism are you Turkish ?..

Anyway , any free slots for any clan matches ?.. I prefer 3 or more players at a team btw ...

Yes i am. have the misfortune of being born in england, though :lol

Good game guys, the game told we we had our 50th and earned 10000 valour :D

[edit]it's a bug? awwwwww minge.

I available for a few hours. Treating myself after a day trying to fix this PC and a hard sesh at the gym.

[edit2]We win the next game, and we'll be number 5 in the world!

Cagen

Raist said:
Let's not get too excited here :p

We're a fucking dream team. We should play this 1k VP tourney

:lol you and that 1k VP tourny. Trying to recoup the losses you netted us last night, huh?

Cagen

Unlucky guys.

We've fought those guys a few times, I love how seriously they take it and get SO pissed off when C4 kills them :lol.

This game filled up so the lobby is up in 3 minutes

Name: 3v3 KïD:
Ladder: 4 clans, 3vs3 (2 clans in)
Time: Monday, March 23rd, 10pm GMT
VP: 10 5 1 (free)
Map: RA
Modes: S&R banned
FF: ?
Classes: Engi & Assault banned
Weapons: RL and GL banned
Roster: Cagen, Viper

Still needing 1 person, jardel/phant? or anyone as it is so close to opening :/

Cagen

when we work out who is the other person playing in this 3v3, you could look for another tournament Raist, there are a few of us on tonight so should have enough players.

Raist

Banned
Just sub'd to a 3vs3. Lince and Live, get in there :D

Edit: Live joined Cagen and Viper. Lince is with me. We need a third D:

Lobby opening in 8mins

Ilparazzo

I'm just going to try out my new Street fighter 4 but I'll be around if you have spaces.

Took me a while to get my aim back, all this time using my hands to turn pages has made me rusty

JardeL

Facism said:
Yes i am. have the misfortune of being born in england, though :lol
hmm I have the misfirtune of being born in Turkey :lol ...

Btw , spectated the last match ... Both clans were good but they were lucky ... Especially at S&R , Raist was only few steps away to the target when the time expired ...

Raist

Banned
Ilparazzo said:
I'm just going to try out my new Street fighter 4 but I'll be around if you have spaces.

Took me a while to get my aim back, all this time using my hands to turn pages has made me rusty

Join Lince and me then :D

Lobby up in 6 mins, 3vs3 on TD

JardeL

Raist said:
Just sub'd to a 3vs3. Lince and Live, get in there :D

Edit: Live joined Cagen and Viper. Lince is with me. We need a third D:

Lobby opening in 8mins
I'll join if it you still need one ...

Cagen

GOLD MEDAL BITCHES

Gold%20Medal.jpg

15ov0uv.gif

Good job Live and Viper. I believe they were new to the game which was a bit unfair (even though two of them were generals :lol).

martin_ricky_.jpg

Final is in 1 hour from now, 11:15GMT.

Raist

Banned
Great guys :)

We lost unfortunately. I usually like TD, but lately it's turning into engineer spam fest. Fucking turrets everywhere and OLOLOL shotgunz. Blargh.

I've joined the 1k VP fee tournament. 1am GMT. 4vs4 on SM market. Assault is banned.
You'd better get your asses in there guys!

JardeL

F*cking cowards stayed at base camp all the time when they got lead at bodycount >: ... I tried suicide bombing with boost though :lol ...

Sorry for lose , I sucked at it ... I dont know what's wrong with my aim but something is wrong , maybe about lag & connection i dunno ... Maybe I spent too much time on pistol only servers :lol ...

dazed808

Raist said:
I've joined the 1k VP fee tournament. 1am GMT. 4vs4 on SM market. Assault is banned.
You'd better get your asses in there guys!

Mmmm was gonna give it a rest tonight but that's tweaked my interest, count me in if there's still space.

Raist

Banned
dazed808 said:
Mmmm was gonna give it a rest tonight but that's tweaked my interest, count me in if there's still space.

Yes yes do me some ricky magic

Sorry viper, big mess up on my side. My apologies.

Top Bottom