• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 - Euro GAF Clan Thread of Livin' La Vida Loca

Raist

Banned
wow, bad one :/

Played like crap, sorry guys.

Ok so we're planning a challenge for 100VP (they've lost a lot and now are around 1000) with Our Gunz Never Tire.

3vs3 on Salamun market. We have yet to set the time.

Ilparazzo said:
Just saying we were unlucky is all.

Nice search and retrieve though

Haha good old trusty boost got me through that!

We'll rock it up next time I'm sure, as you say it was just bad luck for us!

Facism

Seriously, GG Chryz, Vipe and Lince. Excellent pullback.

You should have heard all the PUTA MADRE screaming down the mic at me during the bodycount C4 roaming :lol

Raist

Banned
Facism said:
Seriously, GG Chryz, Vipe and Lince. Excellent pullback.

You should have heard all the PUTA MADRE screaming down the mic at me during the bodycount C4 roaming :lol

:lol

Good job guys!

Facism

ChryZ said:
Indeed, I can't believe that we managed to turn that one around! Major props, guys! I'm off.

I can. They got lucky on Assassination, shotgun whored S&R, and spawn lamed S&D.

I repayed them back for the S&D lameness, though, by being extra lame and just whoring the weaponless assault to plant charges immediately after spawn whilst you guys mopped them up like so much juice left on the plate after a good meal.

Also :lol @ at their assassination mark. They didn't know how to handle a boosting sab :(

Lince

Banned
"me cago en tu puta madre"
"hijo de puta"
"tu putísima madre!!"
"me cago en la puta joder!!!"

LOL TAKE THAT SPANISH SHOTGUN + BOOST NOOBS ! LOL THEY WERE SO PISSED !!

awesome comeback, from 0-3 to 4-3... that's the GAFe spirit !
there was a moment I was so frustrated though, we needed to plant C4 in the S&R defend zone and spawn points for S&D defense and I was a pain in the ass over the mic shouting about this, but we put our shit together and won it in style.

awesome job guys!

edit: when is the next game?

Facism

Lince said:
LOL TAKE THAT SPANISH SHOTGUN + BOOST NOOBS ! LOL THEY WERE SO PISSED !!

awesome comeback, from 0-3 to 4-3... that's the GAFe spirit !
there was a moment I was so frustrated though, we needed to plant C4 in the S&R defend zone and spawn points for S&D defense and I was a pain in the ass in the mic shouting about this, but we put our shit together and won it in style.

awesome job guys!

lol yeh they lost their heads massively. More skill and bigger dicks does that to people's egos d;

Raist

Banned
Facism said:
good to see an unfamiliar face playing some clan matches :D

It's not strictly necessary, but it's welcome :D

It is ABSOLUTELY necessary.

That said, now that we've got the gold medal, we may need less tourneys, but higher stakes :D

haha, next round is against PAIN

They're gonna be super pissed

Facism

Raist said:
It is ABSOLUTELY necessary.

That said, now that we've got the gold medal, we may need less tourneys, but higher stakes :D

haha, next round is against PAIN

They're gonna be super pissed

Why? Have we beaten them before? XD

[edit]We'll need another guy for the final AFAIK, Chryz can't make it.

Raist

Banned
Facism said:
Why? Have we beaten them before? XD

[edit]We'll need another guy for the final AFAIK, Chryz can't make it.

Worse. We joined a high stakes tourney, our first round was against 'em. Host crashed, Lince and I were kicked out, as well as all the guys from their clan. Cagen and Rick had some fun :p

edit: and yeah, told chryz that I would replace him

Facism

Raist said:
Worse. We joined a high stakes tourney, our first round was against 'em. Host crashed, Lince and I were kicked out, as well as all the guys from their clan. Cagen and Rick had some fun :p

Well then, they have the initiative of proving their worth. Lets not fall into comfort against them. Play hard, and whatever your favourite deity willing, we come out on top.

[edit]Rick: 11:45pm.

Lince

Banned
Raist said:

one of their members sent me a PSN message asking what happened, lol I know this guy since the Halo 3 days... well I replied we got kicked from the server but he replied back saying it was in fact a good thing since they got to play "Legalice Cannabis" and destroyed them 7-0, these PAIIIIIN guys are a group of friends extremely skilled and have been playing together since Counter Strike 1.5 so we better watch out, shotgun + boost incoming again.

sooooo who's gonna join us for the final? Raist? Rick?

ok it's Rick.

Raist

Banned
Fine, I'll let the bad father who abandons his wife and kid play, then.

Played 3 rounds already so just join 'em if ya want

I'm obviously kidding.
about my 2nd sentence, I mean.

:p

Facism

Raist said:

Don't forget the drinking! Such a bad example to set for a child! I bet he's smoking, too!

:lol

Facism said:
good to see an unfamiliar face playing some clan matches :D

It's not strictly necessary, but it's welcome :D

Thanks Facism :D *waves*

Had some good tense fun earlier with the clan matches, don't know how you guys do it on a nightly basis, hopefully someone's heart doesn't give in :lol

dazed808

Raist said:

I'm obviously kidding.
about my 2nd sentence, I mean.

:p

fucker :p

Facism

-viper- said:
I would love to play in the final but it's time to sleep. School etc :\

Looks like Lince, Rick, Raist and I for the final, then.

Cheers for the game earlier Viper. Sorry you can't make it.

Lince

Banned
Vlper not playing? ??? omg let's call again for help ! space cat !

homeplanet.jpg

hint * Raist you are the space cat * hint

Ilparazzo

Facism said:
Lobby is joinable, but Negaiido is there too. I think Raist is trying to clear up who's playing.
Is it just me or Negaiido never checks the thread? This has happened before methinks.

I'm getting my groove back, just played some asskicking games against some gafe members and prevailed.

And stop killing me Rick you were supposed to be drunk and have crappy aim because of that.

Ilparazzo said:
Is it just me or Negaiido never checks the thread? This has happened before methinks.

I'm getting my groove back, just played some asskicking games against some gafe members and prevailed.

And stop killing me Rick you were supposed to be drunk and have crappy aim because of that.

My head suffered immensely on that game!! Great aim!

Ilparazzo

GoncaloCCastro said:
My head suffered immensely on that game!! Great aim!
Could say the same about you, reminded me of the MGO days where you just pulled headshots out of your ass. Ah the memories...

Raist

Banned
Man bad luck on assassination. Got the guy down with a melee but they were all packed there with like 3 turrets and the medic was around.

Before dying I did shoot the guy while he was down so I don't know what happened. Their medic was like fucking invicible, I shot him in the face a couple of times and he never dide.

Facism

Good game guys, shame we lost 2-5, but we could have won it. They had a spawn point constantly down in our S&D defend and one in their attack. They gt some tactics drawn up, for sure.

We could learn from that :D

Anyway, GG, we weren't outplayed this time, just unlucky. GG PEIN.

Facism

Ilparazzo said:
Could say the same about you, reminded me of the MGO days where you just pulled headshots out of your ass. Ah the memories...

Ohhhhh yeh :D

I'm glad the SG is as effective in KZ2 as it is in MGO ;p

dazed808

Ilparazzo said:

You were just unlucky and caught me on the 4th beer stage of "i'm on fire and can kill anyone" stage. Unfortunately by the time I joined the clan match I was on beer 5 which is " I think i'm on fire and can't aim for shit" stage.... sorry guys

Raist

Banned
There's a 50VP 4vs4 tourney starting shortly on BG. Engi and RL banned

Anyone up? Subs close in 5 minutes or something

Facism

Raist said:
There's a 50VP 4vs4 tourney starting shortly on BG. Engi and RL banned

Anyone up? Subs close in 5 minutes or something

I'm going for a shit, shower, shave and solo, then bed. I have a free day tomorrow so it's early rise for Gym, shopping and football.

Have fun guys, as always, it's been a pleasure.

Lince

Banned
lol old PAIN dogs... they know their tactics very well and switch classes constantly while staying organized, we can't take anything away from their victory... we had our chances yes, I saw how Raist took down the assassination target so I don't know what happened, anyway I'm sure we could have won the S&R without boost available, they abused it to walk over our C4 and dance around our bullets Matrix style (lag+boost=no)

Raist

Banned
Ok, suscribed. Lobby up in 5 minutes, I hope we'll find a 4th :lol

edit: oh boy, the 1 2 3 lulz shotgun clan is in there :lol

Cagen

HOLY FUCK, CONGRATULATIONS RICK!

What's her weight, name? It is a girl, right? Details man, details.

Oh, I am here now so if you need me for any games over the next few hours I'm good to go.

Top Bottom