• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 - Euro GAF Clan Thread of Livin' La Vida Loca

Raist

Banned
Yeah, L3G3NDS OF VALOR.

It's those guys, right?

Anyway. 5 clans in, 3 automatically progressing to the next round. fix this shit GG :lol

Next round is in 1 hour and a half. Final at 3am GMT :|

edit: I'm stupid, there couldn't be less than 3 clans progressing without playing.

Cagen

Raist said:
WB mate. We missed you

we need a new quote of the day that's why

Hur, hur.

Am I needed in this tournament?

Fuck those dicks we played yesterday but if you need a 4th I guess I'll muster up enough tolerance to play against them.

dazed808

Cagen said:
HOLY FUCK, CONGRATULATIONS RICK!

What's her weight, name? It is a girl, right? Details man, details.

Oh, I am here now so if you need me for any games over the next few hours I'm good to go.

Thanks mate:D
I actually got vetoed on Helghan so had to settle for Imani, she's a nice an healthy 7 pounds 10 with the lungs of an ox... quiet nights goodbye:lol

Lince

Banned
ok I'm going to bed then, it's been a nice day for GAFe, some awesome games and some enemy tactics we could learn from... but the real highlight of the day is Rick's little miracle in the form of a baby girl! congrats again mate! you're a true champ!!

night all

Cagen

Arabic for faith huh, not bad, I like individual, unique or exotic names.

Adam (my name) is about as far from being unique as possible.

dazed808

Lince said:
ok I'm going to bed then, it's been a nice day for GAFe, some awesome games and some enemy tactics we could learn from... but the real highlight of the day is Rick's little miracle in the form of a baby girl! congrats again mate! you're a true champ!!

night all

*chokes* Thanks mate I really do appreciate all the kind words from you guys

Ilparazzo

dazed808 said:
Thanks mate:D
I actually got vetoed on Helghan so had to settle for Imani, she's a nice an healthy 7 pounds 10 with the lungs of an ox... quiet nights goodbye:lol
That's a nice name, uncommon too.

Just noticed that if she'd been born just 3 days from now she'd have the same birthday as me, that would be just crazy.

Raist

Banned
Lince said:

night all

bubububut the tourney... D:

dazed808

Cagen said:
Arabic for faith huh, not bad, I like individual, unique or exotic names.

Adam (my name) is about as far from being unique as possible.

I know what you mean mate, I've never liked Richard and shortened it as soon as I could and was never gonna choose a standard name for my little one. Imani was always our favourite on the list but didn't wanna decide till we could actually see her and then it just seemed to fit perfectly. I'm gonna stop typing now coz i'm rambling:lol

Lince

Banned
Raist said:
So just don't sleep, win the tourney, and catch your flight. All good!

:lol I can't do that I need to be fresh for the photo session...

...j/k, but I really need to get some sleep. Win the tourney for me, I'll send you flowers.

Raist

Banned
Lince said:
:lol I can't do that I need to be fresh for the photo session...

...j/k, but I really need to get some sleep. Win the tourney for me, I'll send you flowers.

sad_kitten.jpg

I think we're doomed, we won't be 4 :lol

dazed808

Ilparazzo said:
That's a nice name, uncommon too.

Just noticed that if she'd been born just 3 days from now she'd have the same birthday as me, that would be just crazy.

That would be my niece's birthday as well! Though wouldn't of surprised me as my nephew was born on my 18th birthday... arrrgghh need to stop typing shit and go blow some heads off ina random game:lol
What times the next round Raist?

Raist

Banned
Ilparazzo said:
I just realized, no engineer means no shotgun, that's freakin awesome

Yup and no turret spam. Mr 1 2 3 SHOTGUN LULZ is going to be sad.

Anyway, lobby's up Rick and Cagen. Ilparazzo and I are in.

Cagen

So laying down on my bed wasn't such a good idea as I fell asleep :lol.

I'll be there for the final though so Lince doesn't have to stay up.

Raist

Banned
FUCK YEAAAH

Sooo... final is @ 3am GMT. I hope you guys will stay up :p
If someone wants to quit I think Cagen can play

Man Lince, when I saw your name pop up on my screen I was like OMG A SAVIOR :lol

Raist

Banned
Ilparazzo said:
I'm shit tired but I'll endure for the team!

That's the spirit!

If we win, we rack 110VP up. Not too shabby. 80VP if we lose is still good. Let's just hope we don't play against those dickheads

Cagen

Are Rick and Lince staying up to? :lol I really don't want to play against these guys in the final and my bed is looking mighty comfy.

Ilparazzo

Why do they keep whining about my pistol? Calling me a Noob every time I kill them, that is, when they weren't calling our whole team faggots.

We should have won, we deserved that shit

Raist

Banned
Damn, so close. Dunno if they acted like assholes this time, muted them right away during lobby because they were a bit too chatty except on the end :lol.
Extremevalor dude is nice.
He congratulated us and told me if we want a rematch anytime they're up for it.

Really good game guys, were a bit unlucky on C&H. And I swear sometimes they just. wouldn't. die.

EDIT
Ilparazzo: ah well, looks like they haven't changed one bit :lol

Raist

Banned
Cagen said:
Now you know why they are idiots. I had them on mute the whole game and didn't say a word to them.

There were 2 guys I'm not sure we've played against last time. One for sure, we did. It was the shotty whore last time (edit: Virtuasavage). I bet he's the one who kept whining and swearing :lol

Ilparazzo

Raist said:
There were 2 guys I'm not sure we've played against last time. One for sure, we did. It was the shotty whore last time (edit: Virtuasavage). I bet he's the one who kept whining and swearing :lol
I think so yes, all the freaking time, it's not like I asked to be good with the revolver it just happened. It's my gift and it's also my curse. :lol

Lince

Banned
capture and hold :(

but we played very good :D
we owned them hard in S&D attack. I don't mind if one of them is an idiot (virtuasavage, kept calling us noobz and cursing parazzo), they aim pretty well and playing against them is 10x better than random games, let's ask for a friendly rematch sometime this week.

ok gotta drive to the airport in 50 minutes, will be back in Granada in 14 hours or so.

Raist

Banned
Ilparazzo said:
I think so yes, all the freaking time, it's not like I asked to be good with the revolver it just happened. It's my gift and it's also my curse. :lol

Yeah last time he was the one basically tearing shit up, along with another dude who didn't play this time. The leader sounds ok. I feel sorry for him having to play with such morons :lol

Anyway. It was a great day for GAFe. We won a couple of matches (and a whole tourney) and racked up some VP (80 with the last tourney). And had a new face showing up in the GAFe nights, stimpledorf, nice and skilled :)

I'm gonna check the tourney list now. G'night folks.

Oh, and Rick is still online but MIA. I guess he's rolling on the floor, drunk and happy. Congrats once again mate :)

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Wait what? Rick is "fatheeeeer" now? ZOMG. Congratulations man! And the best is yet to come, believe me. Kids are awesome when they start to actually recognize you. And smile at you. It melts your knees.

I'm still quite sick atm so I can't join any ongoing battles. Will do as soon as I'm back in full force. But I'm here, watching all yours battle replays.

Raist

Banned
Lince said:
capture and hold :(

but we played very good :D
we owned them hard in S&D attack. I don't mind if one of them is an idiot (virtuasavage, kept calling us noobz and cursing parazzo), they aim pretty well and playing against them is 10x better than random games, let's ask for a friendly rematch sometime this week.

ok gotta drive to the airport in 50 minutes, will be back in Granada in 14 hours or so.

Yup, a bit robbed on C&H. But great match anyway. Have a nice trip mate :)

Ilparazzo

Well then, nice trip to those who are leaving their houses, good night for those who like me are going to sleep, get well soons to our kind leader and get of the floor Rick and start preparing for the nights where you won't be able to sleep.

OT: Just saw a dog bite a guy in the face and it was awesome. My neighborhood rules.

Raist

Banned
TTP said:
Wait what? Rick is "fatheeeeer" now? ZOMG. Congratulations man! And the best is yet to come, believe me. Kids are awesome when they start to actually recognize you. And smile at you. It melts your knees.

I'm still quite sick atm so I can't join any ongoing battles. Will do as soon as I'm back in full force. But I'm here, watching all yours battle replays.

Get well soon mate

God damn side button on my mouse. Just lost my upcoming tourneys list :(

And PSN is now down, can't make it again. Ah well

Raist

Banned
Name: 6vs6 wiki wiki
Ladder: 4 clans, 6vs6 (1 clan in)
Time: Wednesday, March 25th, 7.30pm GMT
VP: 80 65 66 (50 fee)
Map: PR
Modes: C&H banned
FF: ?
Classes: Assault and Scout banned
Weapons: All
Roster: ???

Name: 5 vs 5 - 4 clans
Ladder: Should be obvious :p (2 clans in)
Time: Wednesday, March 25th, 8.15pm GMT
VP: 10 5 1
Map: BG
Modes: All
Classes: Assault banned

Name: 5vs5 all in
Ladder: 4 clans, 5vs5 (1 clan in)
Time: Wednesday, March 25th, 9pm GMT
VP: 160 130 110 (100 fee)
Map: TD

Name: 3v3 JOIN!!!
Ladder: 8 clans, 3vs3 (2 clans in)
Time: Thursday, March 26th, 0am GMT
VP: 40 25 15 (10 fee)
Map: SM

I haven't signed up to any of these tourneys (someone will have to do it tomorrow as we fill the rosters)

Now assuming that people didn't mess with the delay between rounds (1.15 hours).

Tourneys 1 and 2 would work together well. Although it should be short between the end of tourney 2's round 1 (8.15), and tourney 1's round 2 (8.45).

Tourneys 1 and 3 are incompatible unless we get 11 players (doubt it): 8.45 for T1R2, 9 for T3R1. 2 and 3 would be ok but once again, bit short (30min) between T2R2 and T3R1.

Tourney 4 works with any combination.

So let me guys know if you join, what you'd join, etc.

dazed808

Raist said:
Oh, and Rick is still online but MIA. I guess he's rolling on the floor, drunk and happy. Congrats once again mate :)

Sorry guys I fell asleep on the sofa, didn't wake up till 8am. Thanks for stepping in again Lince.
TTP said:

Thanks mate, can't wait for all those cool moments to come:D
Hope you're feeling better soon Marcello, we need our leader!

Facism

TTP said:

Get well soon, buddy.

It's great how a game is 146% more fun when it's competitive and with people you actually know/like.

Lince

Banned
I'm done with the stuff I needed to do at my brother's in Madrid, I'll fly back home at 16:15 so now its time for some McDonald's and then a nap... I'm sleepy, damn you Raist and your cat eyes. Count me in for the games today anyway :D

Cagen

WHAT? Assault banned in every game, god damnit :(.

I'll sign us up to this as it is the most likely to go ahead and the most likely match we'll get enough players for. If we get interest in the others then I'll sign us up to something else.

Name: 5 vs 5 - 4 clans
Ladder: Should be obvious :p (2 clans in)
Time: Wednesday, March 25th, 8.15pm GMT
VP: 10 5 1
Map: BG
Roster: Ilprazzo, Cagen, Lince

I need an early night tonight so I'll not be in games past midnight.

Lince and Ilprazzo, are you wanting to play in the tournament starting at midnight GMT? If so I'll sign us up to that also.

Top Bottom