• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 - Euro GAF Clan Thread of Livin' La Vida Loca

Facism

i'll be down if i'm not robbing a space.

Sorry for the 9pm game, guys. Got called into a late meeting because half the team don't know their financials from their vaginas.

Raist

Banned
Jeebus, I don't get how we lost that S&D on defense. All of a sudden we were like all dead and they were packed in there.

Cagen

Unlucky guys, though it is nice to see everyone fighting to the end and giving it their all even though we went 4-0 down.

Name: 5vs5 all in
Ladder: 4 clans, 5vs5 (2 clans in)
Time: Wednesday, March 25th, 10:20pm GMT Final
VP: 160 130 110 (100 fee)
Map: TD
Modes: All
FF: ?
Classes: Assault banned
Weapons: All
Roster:

Who is in for the final of this match, the players who played in the first round were Ilprazzo, Lince, Viper, ChryZ and Dave. If any of you guys can't make it then please say so we can fill the spot.

Lobby is up in 5 minutes, we'll be watching the online members like a hawk to make sure you guys are in there to win it for us!

Raist said:
Jeebus, I don't get how we lost that S&D on defense. All of a sudden we were like all dead and they were packed in there.

25 seconds left or something, if we had held out for that one the match was ours, Bodycount was another one that should have been won.. Oh well we live and learn :D

Lince

Banned
I played with Dave, Parazzo, Chryz and Viper... are we all available for the final? lobby opens in 5 minutes

edit: beaten by Cagen

JardeL

Raist said:
I didnt get that too ... Spawn points are vital for both defence & attack ...

Facism

Raist said:

I think in that kind of situation, 1 player needs to stand back and observe, so he can get nades in and stay alive if necessary. It was no good everyone spawning and piling into the area.

Doesn't help that S&D on their side is a complete asymetrical POS on BG.

Raist

Banned
Facism said:
I think in that kind of situation, 1 player needs to stand back and observe, so he can get nades in and stay alive if necessary. It was no good everyone spawning and piling into the area.

Not to mention one of the objectives is right in front of their spawn base.

But once we pushed them back there should have been 2 people staying inside the building or even on the other exit. Got killed many times while trying to defuse the one inside but everyone was outside in the big clusterfuck

Cagen

Facism said:

ISA sadly get the advantage on that map, they can literally spawn on one of the capture points for C&H and their S&D is harder to attack as the bomb placement is so far apart, where as for the HG they are right next to each other and you can even attack from above the points to secure them and not out in the open.

Facism

Raist said:
Not to mention one of the objectives is right in front of their spawn base

Ah well, shitty map is shitty :p

Anyway, if there's a space in the final i can fill it like an engorged member. If not, i'll just bum around for a bit online.

OMG just checked my rankings. This weeks points total is 1336. One off 1337 :<

Raist

Banned
JardeL said:
I didnt get that too ... Spawn points are vital for both defence & attack ...

I was keeping them up as much as possible. At one point there was another tactician, but then I'm not sure. Doesn't help when it's a big clusterfuck and you die 2 secs after you respawn. When spawn points went down, it's because I was dead.

JardeL

Facism said:

Actually tried to do that but one of their tacticians put a spawn point behind us , other side of the s&d area ... And thanks to GG , even if I shot at them when they sapwn I couldnt be able to kill them ... They need to fix that spawn invulnerablity ...

Raist said:
If enough of you are up I could try to find a tourney that would go well with the 0am one

Afraid I'll be getting an early night tonight, business trip to Ireland tomorrow, shall return for some more action on Saturday though!

JardeL

Raist said:
I was keeping them up as much as possible. At one point there was another tactician, but then I'm not sure. Doesn't help when it's a big clusterfuck and you die 2 secs after you respawn. When spawn points went down, it's because I was dead.
I know , dont get me wrong ... I dont blame anyone :) ...

Ilparazzo

stimpledorf said:
Afraid I'll be getting an early night tonight, business trip to Ireland tomorrow, shall return for some more action on Saturday though!
Dude, is everyone here older than me? I feel like a kid...

At least I take it you mean actual business thus raising the probability of my claim of you being older valid.

Ilparazzo said:
Dude, is everyone here older than me? I feel like a kid...

At least I take it you mean actual business thus raising the probability of my claim of you being older valid.

Well I'm still just 23 so there is some life in me yet :lol

Goodluck in the game!

Raist

Banned
Aw man, so unlucky on S&R.

How come spanish clans always are shotgun whores? :lol

THey basically had 3 engineers the whole time.

Ilparazzo

I should have started as an engineer from the get go, I ended up only screwing the spawn points by trying to be a tactician, they were lucky as hell too because it started as search and destroy.

I noticed that - always had at least 2 Engineers, 1 Saboteur, 1 Tactician and then a guy who floated between tactician and scout.

I fear the shotguns would have driven me crazy in that match !

Lince

Banned
we were 0-3 but kept the faith and put the game down the wire... we didn't do too bad :D
I was shocked when they went straight for the S&D objective tossing grenades and stuff like they were certain that was going to be the first mission, so lucky !

good game anyway! we got some points for GAFe !

Lince

Banned
Raist said:
How come spanish clans always are shotgun whores? :lol

easy life, why complicating things with the rifle or similar when the shotgun has an awesome range and power, not to mention you can have 4 turrets all the time doing the extra work for you :D

fuck Spanish shotgun whores!

-viper-

Banned
Lince said:
easy life, why complicating things with the rifle or similar when the shotgun has an awesome range and power, not to mention you can have 4 turrets all the time doing the extra work for you :D

fuck Spanish shotgun whores!
I hate the long range 1 hit kill shots the Engineers are able to dish out. Annoying as fuck.

Facism

I fit nicely at 26 years old.

Unlucky on the loss, it's always a good game though.

I've got to ask why Wollan and Alba are Officers when they don't play :( Someone spam PSN msgs to them so they get their act together :(

Also, wish me luck on getting more than the 10% honours this week. I'm sitting at around 6000, but only around 150000 people played this week so far. I had an awesome game earlier where i topped my team with 500 points D: 20 minute S@D rounds :lol

Lince

Banned
hello? I guess the regular GAFe players were exhausted yesterday and there was no late night play at all...

thinking about our 3vs3 and 4vs4 games... we're continually facing teams that obviously practice and develop strategies for each tourney and thus we rarely outplay these guys... it's ok since GAFe is just for casual fun and all that but I was wondering if we could join more 6vs6 - 8vs8 tourneys, when things get more hectic skilled players prevail and then again we have some awesome players in the house, just remember our 8vs8 challenges versus US GAF.

Facism

Lince said:
hello? I guess the regular GAFe players were exhausted yesterday and there was no late night play at all...

thinking about our 3vs3 and 4vs4 games... we're continually facing teams that obviously practice and develop strategies for each tourney and thus we rarely outplay these guys... it's ok since GAFe is just for casual fun and all that but I was wondering if we could join more 6vs6 - 8vs8 tourneys, when things get more hectic skilled players prevail and then again we have some awesome players in the house, just remember our 8vs8 challenges versus US GAF.

I would like this. Like i would like a Turkey national football team without 50 injured players -_-

Top Bottom